Nine days of Lingwu

Nine days of Lingwu

CastroRocha 0 129 2023.02.20 14:12
Completely disheartened, Maca remembered what Han Fei had said when she left. She finally chose to return to Tulip Castle and became a jeweler of Tulip Trading Company. The earrings she made for Siya and Sili were her first works after she came here. Very few people know that besides Maca's incomparable strength in designing and creating gemstone jewelry, she also has amazing wealth in refining spiritual ornaments. As soon as these two pairs of earrings came out, Han Fei completely opened to her the underground secret storehouse where he hid countless rare materials of spiritual crystal magic core. Brother, this is a gift from the sisters-in-law. What about yours? After the greedy Han Siya put away her earrings, she stretched out her little white hand to Han Fei, a pair of big eyes blinking and blinking very innocently, and then Han Sili also stretched out her little hand to shake and shake in front of Han Fei. The two little girls "Han Fei pinched their little noses intimately, and his two younger sisters grew up to be slim and graceful girls, but their naughty temperament was exactly the same as when they were young.". Fortunately, Han Fei had been prepared and handed over a gold coupon. When the Yali sisters saw that the denomination on the gold coupon was ten thousand, they rushed up with a smile and kissed him on the cheek. "Rich sisters-in-law, let's go to Shengjing to buy clothes together." The two sisters waved the golden coupons in their hands, like two small upstarts. They pulled Han Bixuan and others and shouted happily: "Today is the New Year. I heard that there will be many new products on the market." After having a riverside collar, the life of the Han family in Xishui is undoubtedly much more moist than before. However, Han Mutian's family management is very strict. He usually doesn't give much pocket money to the Yali sisters. Where can he be as generous as Han Fei's ten thousand gold coins? They also know that their brother loves them most, so they must come to the tulip collar for the New Year. Husband,euro plastic pallet, I took my sisters to Shengjing to play. My sisters and I unanimously decided not to accompany you to the palace for dinner tonight. "Han Bixuan took Han Siya's little hand and said to Han Fei." Not going to a royal dinner? Why Han Fei was stunned. The annual royal New Year's dinner was regarded as a feast for the top aristocrats. The ladies in the imperial capital did not know how much they expected to be among them. Many people spent countless thoughts and could not get the chance to be thrown away by Han Bixuan and others. Of course, Han Bixuan and others are not so superficial, but even if they are not keen, they can't let themselves go to dinner alone, can they? "There will be a dinner party in our Lord's House in the evening, and we can't be here,mobile garbage bin, and Weier and Xiner's sister don't like those occasions very much, so you can go alone," Han Bixuan explained with a smile. In the evening, there is also a New Year's dinner in the Lord's mansion, which is used to entertain aristocratic businessmen and important people in the territory, but generally speaking, it is enough to have Han Wuguo. It is true that Weier and Xiner don't like aristocratic banquets, and they will feel uncomfortable in such a grand occasion as the palace dinner. Why don't you accompany me to Shuixiu? Han Fei asked with some reluctance. I want to follow sister Bixuan. Teng Shuixiu chuckled and said, "And I have to go home in the afternoon, so I have no time to attend the dinner party." "But don't be charmed by the ladies without us, and if we bring back another one, we won't allow it." Han Bixuan immediately smiled, plastic pallet supplier ,plastic bulk containers, while the side of Han Weier was a "giggle" smile, including two younger sisters looking at Han Fei's eyes are somewhat strange. Han Fei couldn't help smiling bitterly. To tell the truth, after getting married, he shouldered more responsibilities. He absolutely had no idea of hunting for women. You should know that there are two women waiting for him on the misty island. However, since Han Bixuan and others insisted, Han Fei did not force them to go together, anyway, where to go is also a formality to meet a few friends and allies to socialize, a person to go early and return early is also more agile. It's just not good to let your husband go to dinner alone without a female companion. To Han Fei's surprise, Han Bixuan suddenly changed the subject and said, "So husband, you might as well invite Sister Feng to go with you. It's not good for her to be alone in the underground space.".
” Feng Yiyi? Han Fei was stunned, since the other side restored the body spirit, in addition to the light of the punishment action, she usually rarely leave the underground space, only Han Bixuan and others will go down to chat with her or something, just like the lonely orchid in the valley. Two hundred years of time has changed too many things, once familiar with the lover and relatives are no longer, the resurrection to see only a strange world, she does not have the supreme pursuit like Emperor Yewu, its lonely mood can be imagined. I'll try it.. Han Fei shrugged and said, "I can't help it if she doesn't agree." "I'm sure you can," Han Bixuan said softly, holding Han Fei's hand. "Husband, Sister Feng is a very good person. We don't want to see her spend her whole life so depressed." "I see." Han Fei nodded, I'm afraid this is the reason why Han Bixuan and others do not attend the dinner at night, they want to give this opportunity to Feng Yiyi, so that they can concentrate on accompanying each other, Feng Yiyi used to be an important figure in the Feng family, for the royal dinner will not be unfamiliar. In fact, Feng Yiyi is more talkative than Han Fei imagined. After listening to Han Fei's invitation, she just hesitated a little and agreed: "Well, Sister Bixuan just bought me an evening dress. I'll go with you in the evening." "Royal dinner, I remember not attending for a long, long time." She obviously recalled the past, beautiful eyes flashing light so that Han Fei's heart is also slightly palpitating. ———————————————— Chapter 637 Royal Feast. Chapter 637 Royal Feast. Imperial Capital Shengjing, Imperial Palace. On New Year's Eve, the imperial capital was bustling. The streets and alleys were full of people singing and dancing. Many wandering artists and bards with unique skills interspersed with singing performances. Civilians, businessmen,spill plastic pallet, nobles, warriors and knights were all crowded in the crowd. The lights were in full bloom, and there was a noisy scene everywhere. cnplasticpallet.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand