Wind tears

Wind tears

CastroRocha 0 203 2023.02.20 14:11
As soon as Suo Hong stood up and hurriedly put on his coat, Li Cuicui stuffed the remaining jade flour cakes in the basket into his pocket, turned on the electric rod, and looked for the path down the embankment. Suo Hong took two steps and suddenly stopped and said, "Cuicui, I.." I I I don't want to go! "What's the matter?" Asked Li Cuicui in a harsh voice. "I think we can wait a little longer, and perhaps the policy towards the Rightists who have taken off their hats will be implemented." Suo Hongyi said in a confused low voice. Li Cuicui gnashed her teeth and said, "Good!"! Then I'll tie you up again! Without saying a word, she pulled Suo Hong to the pillar of the arbor and wrapped the rope around him three times. Suddenly, she threw the hemp rope and scolded him in a complaining voice: "You tie yourself up!"! I don't want to touch you again! With these words, she angrily threw the willow basket hard, and the willow basket flew into the reed pond under the dike and turned to walk under the dike. Walking to the embankment,drum spill containment, she turned back, took out the cake in Suo Hong's pocket and threw it into the mud in the middle of the ditch. She put her hand tremblingly into the pocket of her jacket, and after a long time of digging, she pulled out a paper package. She opened the paper package and shook out a few bills. She said with trembling lips, "Look,collapsible bulk container, this is the thirty-eight yuan I saved so hard. I'm going to pack it for your taxi ticket. You're shrinking your neck.". If the bones are so soft, why should you pretend to be a hero with Yang?! I am a contradiction. Always fall into contradiction, you scold me! Suo Hong said in a dull voice. You are walking or not. In the ditch of the mine, you once tried to give me the money for the taxi ticket and told me to go somewhere else. Today I leave this money to you, which is my last token of my heart. In the future, we will be passers-by on both sides of the farm. You can get mosquito bites here! Bite you to death, and no one will come to collect your body! Li Cuicui cursed Suo Hongyi while wiping her tears, saying that later she actually choked up, stuffed the money into Suo Hongyi's pocket, plastic wheelie bins ,plastic trash bins, and ran down the embankment. Cuicui! Suo Hong shouted. She did not answer, and in a moment her shadow was covered by darkness. Suo Hongyi was at a loss. He did not know how to deal with the problem in front of him, the rope had been untied, the clothes were on his body, and he walked back to the strict control class, without receiving this order; to stay here? What is the practical significance of that? He looked up at the sickle and the crescent moon, which seemed to be hooked and motionless in the sky; he looked up at the stars, which seemed to be asleep. He sat in the corner of the arbor, leaning back against the upright post to calm his frantic mood, and the exhaustion of mind and body came to him together-the sleepiness quickly conquered him, and he drooled and fell asleep. According to biologists, the reason why people are called the soul of all things is that dreams are one of its remarkable characteristics, and the night that Suo Hongyi spent was a night without dreams. Like a lower animal with no mental feedback, he curled up on the levee and slept for a night. At dawn, the sharp-mouthed spotted mosquito woke him up through his clothes. He did not use his hands to tickle, but really rolled on the embankment slope like a donkey, the grass leaves moistened his clothes with night dew, and a chill penetrated his chest and back-his mind suddenly cleared, and the first thing he thought of was to prepare for Yang Xu's questions. In the morning, the light gourd heads of the strict management class were still doing the work of digging canals. Suo Hongyi was interrogated on the spot: "Who untied the rope for you?" "I broke it myself." "You don't have that much ability?" "You have seen my performance of'Immortal Stripping '!" "You were tied up naked and had no clothes to take off." "This involves the secret of magic, I have no comment!" "Where is the rope?" Suo Hong looked down and saw that the rope was indeed missing. He made up nonsense and said, "Maybe I told them to cut off the mud bag and use it!" Yang Xu was very serious about the loss of the rope. He left Suo Hongyi and went to the bottom of the canal with muddy soup. He carefully checked the rope on the basket and mud bag. He did not find the fine hemp rope he used hanging on the working tools. He walked back to the arbor suspiciously and immediately began the second round of tracing: "Has anyone been here?" "Yes." "Who?" "Passers-by.".
” "I ask you his identity!" Suo Hongyi replied cynically, "Do ordinary old people (employees) dare to untie the rope for me?"? That man is more noble than you anyway! Yang Xu smiled with a hint of timidity: "You insulted the cadres first.". I'm just using the rope to make you proud! It's not too much. "I reported it to the cadre truthfully." Suo Hongyi simply told a lie. What did he say? "Untie the rope for me, that's his speech." "Why didn't he ask you to return to the strict control class that night?" Yang Xu pretended not to care and knocked a cigarette on his fingernail. For the sake of humanity and safety, he was afraid that I would go back late at night and be mistaken for an escaped prisoner by the sentry on the guard tower and shot dead! Suo Hongyi answered perfectly. What's his last name? "I speak lightly, and it is not convenient to ask the general leader's surname!" Yang Xu gaffed and struck a match, but did not light the cigarette in his hand: "How do you know he is a cadre of the General Field?" "I went there to do magic." "You're not doing magic to me, are you?" Yang Xu threw away the burnt-out match and smiled uneasily at the corners of his mouth. "If it is verified that you are deceiving the cadres, our strict management class will be next to the'big wall '!" "At your disposal." Suo Hongyi put all his eggs in one basket. So he took the rope? "That's true." 'Good. Then go to work! Yang Xu waved his fat palm. I can't go to work. I have to eat forage after the cattle and horses finish their work. I haven't eaten since last night! As soon as Suo Hong remained motionless,plastic pallet bin, he said, "I don't ask you for any gift, as long as I ask for the treatment of others!" Yang Xu pondered for a moment: "Good!"! To meet your request. 。 cnplasticpallet.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand