Hokage fanboy

Hokage fanboy

CastroRocha 0 198 2023.02.20 14:05
"Give me back my love." Looking at the members of Akatsuki in front of them, even the ninjas turned pale, the blue eyes looked straight at them without any fear, repeating their request. This boy! Looking at the firmness and fearlessness of the person who looked directly at him without any evasion, Deidara instantly had an impulse to pull away that expression, to see what kind of expression this person would have after pushing away that expression, to see that his eyes were as blue as the sky, almost made people feel calm without desire, and even more bloodthirsty people who pursued artistic beauty wanted to destroy it. Want to see the beauty of the moment of destruction! "Uncle, give me this boy!" Blood boils, Deidara repressed the impulse to destroy the blond boy immediately and said to his partner next to him. Although it was a Consultative tone, it was easy to hear the speaker's firmness from it. No way Deidara, who thought there should be no difficulty, was surprised to hear the scorpion's refusal. Uncle, didn't you say you were not interested in children and wanted them to be your puppets? Looking at the man who refused, Deidara frowned. "Why did you suddenly change again?" The tone was full of dissatisfaction with the other side's backtracking. Only this boy! He looked at the person he had never forgotten and felt the pain he had brought to his wound. "I must do it myself!" "Uncle has a problem with him?" Looking doubtfully at the scorpion who seemed to want to tear him into pieces, Deidara inadvertently saw the persistence in his eyes, his eyes sank,Stainless Steel Toilet Sink Combo, and his tone began to become serious, "But, no matter what the uncle has with him, I'm going to settle for this kid!" "You??" Looking at the people who seemed to ignore them and talk to themselves, Sakura, who had no patience, could not help but go straight up. "Don't ignore others." "Sakura,Time Delay Tap, don't??" Naruto, who saw Sakura's movements and wanted to stop him, slowed down a little after all. He only said four words, and the girl's sword in her hand had flown to the two people who seemed to be unprepared. The two men in the negotiation were still arguing about who could have the little devil. Deidara didn't even look at the sword in his hand that flew over quickly. His hand just casually blocked the fierce sword in his hand. It's really rare that two people can compete for prey! Isn't it, with the water? Without being assigned a task, people who had previously felt bored began to talk excitedly. Yeah, aren't they two very picky? "Nevertheless," of the side call the woman that follows water is echoing, immediately after conversation one turn, "I also want to play with that kid! That time saw that the little devil easily summoned the wind beast, knew that he was not as simple as he appeared, and afterwards he had gone to check the ancient scroll, Self-closing Shower Valve ,Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl, but?? Even Konoha's current five-generation Hokage No, even the original three generations of Hokage are hard to summon! It is absolutely no less powerful than Orochimaru's ten thousand snakes and Zilaiya's toad Wen Tai in Sanren, and even the three monsters together can't beat it. How interesting After playing with them, I will play with you. ! The kid with nine tails! Looking at the blond boy below, a strange and excited smile appeared on Suishui's face! Hearing her words, another woman's mouth also raised a smile, the same evil spirit. Imp, if your life is strong enough, play with me below! At the same time, the rare blond boy below felt a chill. How does it feel?? It will be very troublesome ??!! "It seems that you are a different pillar of strength!" Deidara looked at the blonde boy who was attacking him and wanted to take away my love to say his feelings, "Usually people who are parasitized by the tail beast are either gloomy or cruel by nature, but you??" Took a look at him, "you are still in the mood to save others! Trying to save the human pillar! "Human pillar?!" Enraged by Deidara's call to my love, the marks on Naruto's face began to deepen and turn red, and the attack on Deidara suddenly became fierce, and the speed of his movements became several times faster than before.
"Naruto, calm down!" Seeing the teenager's mood rise and fall, Kakashi, who attacked Deidara with him, could not help but remind him, "Losing calmness in battle is the biggest mistake of ninjas!" Looking at the young man who was still attacking the enemy ruthlessly, he could not help smiling bitterly on his face under the mask. "It seems that he didn't listen at all!" Relative to Naruto's side of the more dominant, Sakura and Chiyo mother-in-law is in a dangerous situation, a little powerless to deal with Scorpion, after all, is already an older person. Sakura, who thought she had made progress under the training of the fifth generation, saw that her attack did not seem to work at all and suffered a great blow, especially when she saw what the man really looked like, Sakura's confidence was lost to the bottom. Originally, my target was that guy, but I didn't expect Deidara to take the lead! Glancing at another battlefield, the scorpion's beautiful face showed a trace of dissatisfaction. "So, as a substitute, do you want to make me happy?"? Why are you so weak? That guy is much better than you! When he spoke to the girl, his tone was very contemptuous. Sakura, who had been annoyed by Scorpion's contempt for them, was stunned when she heard his next words. When did Akatsuki's people fight Naruto? Didn't they only meet Uchiha Itachi once? And Naruto said he didn't fight with them at that time? "It seems that??" Staring at the scorpion's every move, Chiyo mother-in-law showed a wry smile, "that boy seems to be really more powerful than us!" Otherwise, this guy wouldn't have said that at all. That guy has always been very picky about his opponents! Naruto really?? He was so powerful that even Xiao's people looked at him. ? Hearing Chiyo's mother-in-law's affirmation,Urinal Manual Flush Valve, Sakura still doesn't believe it, but is it so powerful in three years? Obviously, he used to be the tail of a crane? Sasuke left because he saw Naruto growing up too fast! It gave him the sense that he had never progressed. 。 cnkexin.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand