Oriental Jade Crescent Beauty Blade

Oriental Jade Crescent Beauty Blade

CastroRocha 0 133 2023.02.20 13:59
One was a small, thin, long-haired old man in Tsing Yi, holding a curved wooden stick much higher than him, with bright eyes. Look at the person opposite him, this life is strange, for a moment unexpectedly can not tell whether he is male or female? Opposite a man, originally not short, but he is half crouching body, hands like claws, not claws, when the chest gesture, tilted a head. Concentrate on the old man with long hair, but his head is covered with a piece of cotton, covering most of his face, as if intentionally imitating a man with long hair. Like. These two people are ten feet apart, you look at me, I look at you, like clay sculpture, wood carving, in a posture, has been motionless. Ren Yunqiu and Ye Jingjing rushed to the front of the forest, unable to figure out whether they were enemies or friends, and were waiting to stop! Listen to a wisp of very thin voice in the ear to shout only: "What does this have to see, still do not go quickly?" Ren Yunqiu, Ye Jingjing heard the sound into the secret, but I do not know which of the two said? Since he wants to be quick with himself. Go, want to stay here useless,stainless steel 304 pipes, although the heart feels curious, hope to see after all, but always business is important, two people looked at each other, then. He started his journey and rushed all the way down to the riverside, only to see a small boat parked on the shore, and the voice of Feng Xiao Nu came from the cabin. "Yunqiu," he said, "why don't you come down?" Ren Yunqiu and Ye Jingjing landed on the deck one after another and walked into the middle cabin. The two sailors immediately opened the bow with bamboo poles and rowed double oars. Sailing toward the middle of the river, in the cabin, Feng Xiao Nu was sitting cross-legged on the deck. Not far from her lay a thin black man with a dark face. Eyes closed,side impact door beams, naturally by the point. "Auntie Feng," asked Ren Yunqiu, "is this the man who played the trick?" "Yes," said Feng Xiao Nu, "I asked the man on duty at their reception before I found him. Maybe it was Pujin, the Lady of Heaven. Disciple of Hua, let's go back and ask him in detail. "We just saw two strange men in front of the forest.." said Ye Jingjing. "That was a close call," said Feng Xiao Nu. "I caught this man, and as I swept out of the fence, I alarmed another man. I didn't expect that. To deal with Chun Shen Jun, the religious leader even invited the old worshippers of the worship hall to come out. The one you met had long hair and was holding mulberry wood. The old woman in Tsing Yi with the stick is the old demon of Sang. "Sang Lao Yao?" "Is she Han Ziyuan's master?" Asked Ye Jingjing. "Who says no?" "I just left the house," said Feng Xiao Nu. "She chased me out, but I was carrying a man in my hand. With the safety of more than four hundred people, it was not convenient for me to turn around and fight with her, but not long after running, the old mulberry demon was intercepted. "" "Is that the man with the cotton-padded jacket on his head?" Asked Yeh Ching-ching. "Not bad." Feng Xiao Nu nodded her head and said, "This man has covered most of his face. I can't see who he is, but he's extremely tall." When Sang Laoyao met him, he did not dare to be careless at all. Holding a stick in one hand, Cold Drawn Tubes ,precision welded tubes, he just gazed at him and remained motionless. Yeh Ching-ching smiled and said, "When we came here, she was still like that. She never moved. Aunt Feng, Sang." Is the old demon very powerful? Feng Xiao Nu said, "What she practices is the Yi Mu Shen Gong. The Yi Mu Palm and the Yi Mu Nail refer to the Gong. There is fire in the wood. If you are hit by him, you will be able to do it." Burn the channels and collaterals, this is the unique feature of his kungfu, the mulberry stick in his hand, there is a sword in the stick, and the move is not surprising. The reason is that she has a deep skill and takes advantage of it. I don't care much about the old mulberry demon, which means that if I don't have an important person in my hand, what about the old mulberry demon? Foot Road? But a moment later, the boat had already docked, and Feng Xiao Nu picked up the thin black man and jumped ashore, followed by Ren Yunqiu and Ye Jingjing. Jump up. The three of them rushed all the way back to the house. Feng Xiao Nu immediately ordered Mammy Ran to lead her subordinates to guard the whole hospital, and Qiu Er to guard the second. Entering the gate of the Intermediate People's Court, he mentioned that the thin black man had taken Ren Yunqiu and Ye Jingjing to the Chamber of Secrets, and only then did he solve the dumb hole of the thin black man. Open, drink a way, "you are captured by me, as long as willing to cooperate with us, we will not be difficult for you, otherwise you should know us." To deal with the enemy, all means will be used.
” Skinny nigger was a tough guy. "Just kill me," he snorted. "If you kill me, someone will turn it over for me Ben. "Do you think I'll take advantage of you?" Feng Xiao Nu sneered? And I already know where you come from, and I don't need to kill you. You She turned to Ren Yunqiu and asked, "Yunqiu, are you afraid of evil?" The question was so thoughtless that Ren Yunqiu was stunned and said, "My little nephew.." Feng Xiao Nu smiled, but before he could go on, she said, "I'll let him have a try." At this point, with a wave of his left hand, he untied the thin black man's right acupoint, and then said, "Yunqiu, you snatch up your right wrist sleeve." Come here Ren Yunqiu snatched up his right sleeve and exposed his wrist. Feng Xiao Nu said to the thin black man again, "I think you must have poison on you. Now you might as well take it out and put it in my nephew's." Try it on your wrist? Thin black man a pair of deep concave eyes, eyes rolling, took a look at Ren Yunqiu, because he fell into the hands, it seems that he did not dare to go out. Hand. Feng Xiao Nu smiled at him and said, "If I want you to try, you can just do it, because I want you to try before you tell me." You have a chance to consider one thing. When the thin black man heard her say so, he answered, "Good!" Right hand lift, toward Ren Yunqiu wrist a finger, only. Seeing his finger, Ren Yunqiu's snow-white arm was covered with a green-haired spider slightly larger than a soybean, which lay motionless. Although this green hair spider is not big, it is known at a glance that it is a very poisonous and rare spider, which makes people feel frightened. Ran. Feng Xiao Nu smiled and said, "Yunqiu, try your luck now." Ren Yunqiu had a green-haired spider on his wrist, and his heart was very nervous, so he had to be bold and lucky according to his words. Wrist, I saw that the green spider seems to have met a terrible nemesis, eager to escape, but it is too late, four pairs of hairy feet suddenly closed. Shrink and fall off your wrist. The thin black man's face showed a strange color,side impact beams, as if he didn't believe it. "Take it up and see what's wrong with it," said Feng Xiao Nu. The thin black man bent over to pick up the green spider from the ground and put it on the palm of his hand. When he looked carefully, his expression changed greatly. It turned out to be that one. cbiesautomotive.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand