Cuiyu Danxia

Cuiyu Danxia

CastroRocha 0 540 2023.02.20 13:56
"It's the same," said the long-tongued man. "What is his name?" "Here.". His surname is Ba, the Ba of salt Ba, single name first, successive first! "Ba Xian!"! Eight Immortals! Interesting! "That's all I can tell you, discourtesy!" I understand! He's always been mysterious! "Are you from Jinling?" "No!" "How generous of you!" "Each other!"! Let me send Longzhi to soak in the pool! It's a little withered! "Right!" She jumped into the pool with Longzhi. She put Longzhi into the water and saw that Ba Xian was still doing his work. She smiled and swept up and down. Soon, as soon as she returned to the cave, she walked out of the cave with a smile. How do you call the elder sister? "My name is Bai Yin. How old are you?" "Twenty, where is the elder sister?" "Same. I was born in September. What about you?" "I'm at the end of December. Are you really my eldest sister?" "Where is Ba Xian?" "He's a year older than me!" "Isn't he fierce when you're so embarrassed?" "No!"! I must listen to Brother Xian's words! "All right!"! I won't embarrass you. I'm leaving! With these words, she had taken a piece of meat. Soon, as soon as she returned to the cave, she took off all her clothes. It was dark all around, and she was relieved to sit in front of the cave and eat bear meat! She thought she had gained a lot from this trip, so she ate leisurely. After a long time, she began to put on warm clothes and ignite firewood in the depths of the cave. Before long,Cold Drawn Seamless Tubes, she had fallen asleep with a smile! At daybreak, she went to the riverside to wash. And then.. After collecting the clothes dried by the fire, he changed into a green shirt and trousers. Before long, she had re-entered the cave of the long-tongued male. But seeing that he was still sleeping soundly, she immediately threw the rope slowly into the pool. Not long after, she went down the rope and saw that Ba Xian was still doing his work. She climbed up. Soon she was back in her cave. She has the eyes of a snake in her mouth. At dusk,beam impact tubes, she smelled the incense and came, and the long-tongued man brought a piece of barbecue. The two of them ate as they roasted. Sister, why hasn't Brother Xian come out yet? "He's still working. Don't worry!" "How long will he work?" "It may take three to four days." "So long?"? Isn't he hungry? "When he's hungry, he'll come out. Don't worry!" "All right!"! Why did the elder sister come here? "I'm curious!" "It's not a fun trip!" "Life is rare to have this experience, take it easy!" I'm willing to suffer any hardship for brother Xian. The elder sister is too tired! "You can't imagine what I've suffered!" "Really?" Asked the long-tongued man? The elder sister is so rich, will she bear hardships? "I am first bitter and then sweet!" "Really?"? The eldest sister's family must be very rich! "It's not fair," said Bai Yin with a smile. "You won't let me find out about Ba Xian, but you keep finding out about me." "Disrespectful!"! I won't ask! "My relatives have already been killed by gangsters, and I've only made a windfall this year!" "So that's it!" The two men were silent for a while. Presently she asked, "Is there any bear meat?" "Yes!"! Can still eat four to five days! "Good!"! I'll get the firewood. "I'll go too!" "All right!" The two men left together. Soon, she skimmed over the river and went into the cave to bring firewood. The long-tongued man sent pieces of firewood back and forth into the cave. Soon, aluminium coated tubes ,cold drawn tubes, she said, "Rest!"! He left directly. Before long, she was swimming naked in the river! She washed her clothes from head to toe. Soon after, she went into the cave to dry them and ignited the firewood. She dried her whole body.. Put on clothes and trousers to sleep. On the evening of September 15, as soon as Bai Yin arrived at the mouth of the cave, she saw Ba Xian and Long Tongue roasting meat. She said with a smile: "Congratulations on coming out!" "Yes!"! Thank you for your assistance! "Small things!"! I have found the snake order. "You don't take advantage of others!" "Each other!"! Can you return to the Central Plains? "Yes!"! I want to ask you to send Longzhi back to Baxianzhuang first. "All right!"! After returning to the village, how to deal with it? Directly enter it into the tripod, and then stay up for a day and a night. As long as Danxia comes out of the tripod, you can take out the stove fire and let it become Dan by itself. "What is the phenomenon of Danxia?" "The smoke turns red!" "I see!" "Depend on you!" "Little things!" "Thanks!"! Taste a piece of meat! Thank you! The three of them ate while roasting.
After a long time, Ba Xian handed over a small bundle: "I have put Longzhi into the jade box. There is water in the box. Please don't put it upside down!" "All right!"! I'll go first! Thank you! Bai Yin left with a smile. Soon, as soon as she returned to the cave, she put the small bundle into her own bundle. Soon.. She has swept into the distance. In the dead of night, she had entered the border town and went into a canteen to eat. After the meal, she took an elixir and took it away again. Before sunset, she had entered the city of Yinchuan. She immediately went into the canteen to eat. After dinner, she set off again. The next morning, she had entered the Eight Immortals Village. She couldn't wait to go inside and find the bathroom. She filled it with water and washed it. After a long time, she began to enter the study. When she saw that there was no steam in the crack of the tripod, she opened the small bundle and saw a large green square box. She couldn't help being shocked secretly! Because, she is an expert, she knows this jade is very valuable! As soon as she lifted the lid, she saw that there was still a lot of water in the box. Longzhi is still white all over! Soon after her appreciation, she lifted the lid of the tripod. There was a little bit of green paste in the tripod, so she put Longzhi in it. She covered the tripod again, then added firewood and ignited them. There was a chair in front of the stove, and she sat down to take care of the fire. After nightfall, the scent grew stronger and she was refreshed. After two nights and a day and a half on the road, she was a little tired, but now she smells the fragrance of the medicine soon, her whole body is smooth, and her spirit is more refreshed. She knew in her heart that this tripod was extraordinary, and she could not help being overjoyed. She devoted herself to the fire. At dusk the next day, the steam from the gap of the tripod turned from white to thick, and in less than an hour, it turned pink,side impact beams, and Danxia finally appeared! She gladly took out the firewood from the stove. The room was full of medicinal fragrance, so she worked on the ground! For more than an hour, she had leisurely entered samadhi. cbiesautomotive.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand