Lao Zu took his baby to the stars.

Lao Zu took his baby to the stars.

CastroRocha 0 246 2023.02.20 13:54
Li Ji suspected that he might still be in the dream, rubbed his eyes, opened his eyes and looked back at the console, then saw the strange woman on the bed and the child in the driver's seat, looking at him. Who are you? Li Ji asked, the more he looked at it, the more he felt that the two men looked familiar, and when he thought of some possibility, he swallowed his saliva subconsciously. King's Landing Xia faced him, raised his head with one hand, glanced lazily at him, and ordered like a queen: "Go and get some breakfast for Haohao and me. It's hot. By the way, if you have any questions, go and ask Qingcang yourself." With that, he turned and smiled at the little man in the driver's seat behind him. "Good morning." "Good morning, Mom!" Junhao put down the crystal plate and grinned at her. There was sunshine outside the window, his shaggy shoulder-length hair was dyed with a light golden color, and his delicate face was shining with holy light, looking like a little angel. King Linxia's originally tense spirit suddenly loosened, only to feel that the whole person was much lighter. He reached out and pinched the little man's little face, causing him to shout loudly before he let go and got up. Li Ji in her voice just behind then escape, probably is to find Qing Cang to understand the situation. Jun Linxia ignored him, stretched himself, patted his face and spirit, and then carried Jun Hao, who was listening to the story, to the air cushion bed and sat in the driver's seat. Tell me about the various parts of the ship, "she said lightly, leaning lazily against the pilot's seat, her eyes slightly narrowed, and she looked as if she had not woken up.". [Report to master, the tail of the spacecraft is severely damaged and separated from the main body, the middle rest cabin is intact, the head cabin is intact, and 45% of the energy is left] "Can you reach the nearest transit station?" Jun Linxia asked. [The nearest transit station is not far from the earth, and the energy is enough.] "In the direction of the Capital Star?"? Can we get to Sector Eight? King Linxia asked again. The entire human alliance has nine sectors. The Earth belongs to the edge of the nine sectors. The capital star is in the first sector. From here to the capital star in the first sector, if there is no wormhole, you can't fly there for ten years. But there is an artificial wormhole between Sector 8 and Sector 7, and it only takes a few minutes to reach Sector 1 through the wormhole. Sorry, my master, that would take at least 100% of the energy to reach. "I see. Let's go to the nearest transit station first." King Linxia ordered, before the stretch of eyebrows gently wrinkled up. She.. In fact, I really want to go back to the capital to see Grandpa again. 。 But now it seems that the time may need to be extended. She could not estimate whether she would meet King's Landing during the extended period of time. Take one step at a time. It's been a hundred years. Maybe the grass has grown on Grandpa's grave. After all, she didn't get any information about Grandpa in Junlin's memory. Attention, the spacecraft is about to take off to the transfer station of Earth Moon 1! There is a slight bump during takeoff. All personnel in the spacecraft are requested to hold the safety bar or wear seat belts. The spacecraft will take off after the countdown of 10 seconds!] The spacecraft system broadcast three times in a row before the countdown began. Listening to the sound from the microphone, several people who had gathered together to discuss how to regain control of the spaceship were dumbfounded. They came here to pick up the garbage, ibc spill pallet ,plastic pallet price, but now the garbage has not been picked up, and the stolen spaceship has been lost, not only that, but now they are told that the spaceship is going to take off, who can tell them what happened? Six people looked at each other, and then led by Qing Cang, six people quickly got up and ran to the general control room, trying to do something to stop. However, it was still too late, and when they ran to the general control room, King Linxia cancelled the countdown directly and ordered the spacecraft to take off immediately. Whew! Suddenly, the bottom of the spacecraft spewed out accelerated gas, which rushed into the sky, shaking slightly as it passed through the atmosphere, shaking Leakey as if he were in a dream. If you want to say who is the most confused among these six people, it is none other than Li Ji.
When he woke up, not only did his brothers break their hands and blind eyes, but even his most precious spaceship was taken away. Did he live?! I wanted to listen to my brothers and take a long view, but now that the spaceship is going to outer space and is still flying to the official transit station, isn't it killing these gray households? Li Ji said that he couldn't stand it any more and went to take a long view! Quickly stepped forward, pointing to the king sitting in front of the driver's seat of summer, he angrily asked: "You this woman in the end who ah you!"! Tell me about you.. What do you want to do? ? Can't we have a good discussion? The first half of the sentence roared fiercely, to the back of the two asked, the tone actually came to a 180 degree turn, asked very polite. With his face begging to be spared, it looks very funny. Sitting on the air cushion bed listening to the story, Junhao saw him change for a second and thought he was funny. He turned to look at his mother. He wanted to see her attitude, but unexpectedly he saw a dark display screen. It was only then that he realized that something terrible had just happened. Mom, why is it dark? The little man asked blankly. King Linxia waved to him, and the little man quickly put down the crystal plate and ran over, climbed up on his mother's knee, looked out of the window of the spaceship, and sighed: "Mom, it's so dark!" King Linxia nodded and said with a smile, "This is outer space, Haohao. Just now, we have left the earth. In the future, we don't have to worry about starving to death one day." Chapter 52 the restoration of the Alliance Marshal. Said, as if deliberately explained to Li Ji and others to listen to, and said: "I want to find a person, before told you, mother to kill people, she may have been prepared in advance, I can not lag behind ah.". But now we have to power up the ship before we can find her. "Even if you want to find someone, you shouldn't go to the official transit station to recharge the ship." As soon as her voice fell, Qing Cang spoke out. He came forward with a cold face, his right hand, which was not broken, swung at Leakey and motioned him to step down, and when he reluctantly stepped back behind Jack and others,plastic pallet suppliers, he said again: "You should know who we are." These people, can not easily appear in that kind of place, let alone now with a clearly prohibited spacecraft. binpallet.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand