President's husband catches up with the door

President's husband catches up with the door

CastroRocha 0 292 2023.02.20 13:49
Su Zixuan watched the performance of Nian Xingchen. He had a splitting headache because of lack of sleep. He had long been used to the tricks of Nian Xingchen. Su Zixuan shrugged his shoulders and did not believe that the stars really cried so miserably. Su Zichen was also awakened by the cry of Nian Xingchen, one stronger than the other, and this time the cry of Nian Xingchen tore his heart and lungs as if he had been abandoned. Mom, you can't give up the baby. Nian Xingchen said with a cry. No, mom likes stars best. Su Xi was frightened by the tears of the stars and began to reflect on whether he had really neglected the feelings of the children these days. Mother is a big bad guy, does not accompany the baby, does not tell stories to the baby, no longer listens to the baby. Nian Xingchen pushed Suxi away while crying, and the little strength in his hands could not shake Suxi at all. Okay, okay, it's mom's fault. It's mom's fault. The baby forgives his mother, okay? "Suxi begged Nian Xingchen for forgiveness." No, mom, you're doing it again and again, and you've failed the baby's expectations more than once. Nian Xingchen said in righteous words that she wanted to discuss this issue with Suxi in depth. How could Suxi repeat a mistake? Eh. Su Xi seems to feel the superior leader's rebuke, so is Nian Xingchen going to teach himself a lesson? "Mom, you have to write a review like this." Nian Xingchen wiped the tears on his face and said with unusual seriousness that it was not a joke at all. Self-criticism? "Suxi looked at Nian Xingchen with a look of" Are you teasing me? "" Well, to review their own behavior, you bully the baby like this, don't you feel guilty? "Nian Xingchen immediately turned over to make decisions, the proud little look on his face, let Suxi can't react for a while.". Su Zixuan and Su Zichen looked at each other, the year before last, the stars also called them "cede compensation", feeling that this time will not easily let go of Su Xi. "You let mom write self-criticism for you, this is not appropriate!" Suxi said with some embarrassment, "how can parents write self-criticism for their children?" I don't care. I have to correct my mistakes. That's what my mother said. Nian Xingchen is unrelenting. He just wants to make trouble with Suxi. He knows too many things at a young age. This review is still avoided,car radiator cap, and my mother really knows that she is wrong this time. Suxi continued to beg Nian Xingchen, although Nian Xingchen had stopped crying, but it was uncertain that he would continue to cry again. No, mom, this is not right. If the baby is wrong, the mother can also let the baby write a review, in short, is to write a review, to review their own mistakes. The tone of Nian Xingchen is like a teacher, with earnest words and a little cute. Stop it. Suxi looked at Nian Xingchen with a headache, so was Nian Xingchen about to climb on her head? "Mom, you perfunctory baby, you are not willing to write self-criticism, you must not love the baby." Nian Xingchen made a gesture to cry again. In short, Investment casting parts ,CNC machining parts, her greatest weapon was tears. Seeing that Nian Xingchen was going to have another round of tears, Suxi reluctantly agreed, "Don't, don't cry, Mom promised Xingchen." Nian Xingchen looks like she won't stop until she reaches her goal, and Suxi has to compromise, so she begins to regret why she was confused by Nian Xingchen last night. Sure enough, as Fu Yueze said, "When the child grows up, it's better not to stick to his mother too much." Su Xi regretted it very much. Was it completely designed by the stars of the year? The line of sight toward Su Zixuan and Su Zichen's direction cast, see their two brothers a pair of sympathetic expression, Su Xi inexplicably feel where is not right. Mom, you have to come on! "Su Zixuan encouraged Suxi.". Su Zichen nodded aside, "my sister will not be satisfied if she doesn't write enough ten thousand words." Su Xi seemed to see despair, she looked at the stars in disbelief, only to see the stars nod in agreement, "well, ten thousand words are very simple!" As if seeing the devil, Su Xi pulled the corners of her mouth, how could she give birth to such a daughter who would torment people. I won't write. Su Xi thought of the paper in the university, which was even more difficult to write than the paper, do you want to repeat the five words "I know I'm wrong". Su Xi really had this plan in his heart, and after careful calculation, he had to write it up two thousand times and despair again. As soon as Nian Xingchen heard Suxi's refusal, he pursed his lips again, intending to continue to force Suxi with tears.
"Can I use a computer to write?" Susie asked with a hint of expectation. Handwriting would kill me! "But in the baby's understanding, the review book must be handwritten, so that it is more sincere!" Nian Xingchen's face turned cloudy and sunny in an instant, and his face should not change too fast. " Oh. Su Xisheng looked at the stars of the year without any love, and the stars of the year would push her to a desperate situation. Mom, it's the best! "Nian Xingchen chewed happily on Suxi's face. He was crying just now. Don't be in a good mood this time." Oh. Suxi said numbly, she'd better go back to sleep! Not for a while, Su Xi went back to bed, she did not want to talk any more, if this matter was known by Fu Yueze, Fu Yueze must be able to laugh to death! Mom, don't sleep! Play with the baby It's time to have breakfast! "Nian Xingchen is in high spirits. In short, he is very happy." Refuse Su Xi hid his head in the quilt and said sullenly. Su Zixuan and Su Zichen came forward and pulled Nian Xingchen, Su Zichen made a look at Su Zixuan, and then Nian Xingchen was pulled aside. Sister, it's wrong for you to do this to your mother. Su Zixuan felt that Nian Xingchen had become so small that he and Su Zichen had indulged her too much at ordinary times. For example, if the self-criticism book had not started from them, Nian Xingchen would not have dared to ask Suxi. Is the baby wrong? "Nian Xingchen looked puzzled, and she felt that there was no problem with her behavior."! "Yes,die casting parts, you can't disrespect your mother so much. How can a daughter ask her mother to write a self-criticism book?" Su Zixuan rubbed his forehead, so it was useless to reason with Nian Xingchen. Is it disrespectful to let my mother write self-criticism? "Nian Xingchen asked with a confused face. She thought writing self-criticism was a very interesting thing and didn't think so much." Would you like to write a self-criticism of ten thousand words? "Su Zixuan asked Nian Xingchen." The baby is not wrong, why should write self-criticism? "Nian Xingchen answered the wrong question.". autoparts-dx.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand