Ghost Marriage Surprise: Ghost King's Husband Please Be Lightly Spoiled

Ghost Marriage Surprise: Ghost King's Husband Please Be Lightly Spoile…

CastroRocha 0 1,161 2023.02.20 13:45
"Take it off when it's wet and take a shower with you!" "But you just washed it!" "It doesn't matter, I can wash it again for you!" Summer is speechless, Feng Yan decided things, generally she can not change, he wants to wash it again! "What did I say to you during the day?" "She wants to split her salary 50-50 with me.." "You promised?" "Do you think it's possible?" The summer of the year while taking a bath at the same time replied: "Should be impossible!"! Nowadays, there are very few film and television companies that pay their actors equally! But how do you divide it with your company during the day? "Four, six!" "You're six and she's four?" "Well.." What's the matter Summer shook his head: "No …" I think your company's contract is very good, and even if you are four or six during the day, her salary is quite a lot! So why did she ask you to amend the contract? Did something happen to her? Feng Yan took off his clothes and threw them aside: "Who knows?" In the summer of the year, she smeared shower gel on Feng Yan's body. As she smeared it, she asked, "She didn't say?"? She should have never asked you to raise your salary before. "Mmm!"! No So something must have happened to her to ask you for a raise! If it's really worth helping, you can help, after all, it's good to let a movie queen owe you a favor! Feng Yan stared at the little hand swimming on her body. "Do you want me to help her?" If it's worth helping, why don't you? But if it's not worth helping,Stainless steel foundry, don't help! And I don't think she looks like a bad woman during the day! Feng Yan pinched Nian Xia's upturned nose and said, "With the way you look at people, do you know which one is a bad woman?"? Which one is not a bad woman? "Well.." In the summer of the year, she pulled off Feng Yan's hand and rubbed her nose. Fortunately, it was not a fake nose, otherwise it would have been pinched by Feng Yan. "You say I'm not sure about people,alloy die casting, so you should be very sure about people?" "Well!" "In that case, tell me if you are a good man during the day?" Feng Yan pinched Nian Xia's shoulder and said, "I said, wife, are you too concerned about things during the day?"? Uh? Your man is standing in front of you, so should you care more about your man and me, and not care too much about women who have nothing to do with you? Summer raised his hand to touch his nose: "Are you even jealous of women now?" "Yes!" "Jealous!"! I rarely talk to you. In the summer, I rubbed my arms and legs at random, then went to the bathroom heater to rinse off the bubbles on my body, and then took the bath towel beside me to wrap myself up. Feng Yan can't see anything! Chapter 1189 General Meetings (1) In an instant, Feng Yan could not see anything! Feng Yan put his hand on Nian Xia's body and acted recklessly: "Wife!"! Your husband and I haven't even taken a shower yet. What are you wearing? Are you blind? When did I get dressed? This is clearly a bath towel! Feng Yan opened his mouth to complain: "That also covered all the places that should be covered …" Summer can not help but laugh, titanium machining parts ,metal stamping parts, she tore off her bathrobe for Feng Yan to see: "Then I do not cover now!"! You can see it and touch it if you want. How big is it? Are you still wronged? It was the first time for Feng Yan to see Nian Xia so enthusiastic. He had a bad smile on his face: "Then I'll show you mine, too. It's even!" "I will always suffer, not you." "I also suffer losses!" Nian Xia frowned. "What did you suffer?" I'm handsome! You look ordinary. Do you think I have suffered losses? Nian Xia looked at Feng Yan in disgust: "I'm afraid there is no more shameless person in the world than you!"! Bah, ghost!
Tucao finished, the summer did not wear anything out of the bathroom, Feng Yan saw, quickly washed off his body shower gel, and then went to the rest room one after another with the summer, the summer took out a pajamas from the wardrobe to wear, conveniently threw a pajamas to Feng Yan, Feng Yan took a look, some dislike, but still wear on their own body … After wearing, summer went to open the lunch box that Feng Yan bought not long ago. She touched it. Fortunately, it was not too cold. She could eat it. Summer picked up the rice beside her and ate it in big mouthfuls. Feng Yan was not a fool. He took the rest of the rice and sat beside her to eat.. [Http://www.pan58.com] 58 Baidu cloud search resources, search novels, search movies is easy to use.
After dinner, Feng Yan threw away the clean lunch box, wiped his mouth in the summer, then lay in bed wrapped in the quilt and continued to sleep, while Feng Yan wanted to do something else with the summer, but he couldn't. As soon as his hand reached into Nian Xia's pajamas, he heard Nian Xia's cold voice: "You can touch it!"! But can't do, a little while your fire rises, I also won't put out for you, so you had better not come to touch me, otherwise a little while uncomfortable person but you! Feng Yan: ".." Instantly lost interest, Feng Yan lying in bed hugging the summer fell into a deep sleep. …… Early the next morning, Feng Yan was woken up by the voice of his assistant. His eyes were full of displeasure, but he still got up to open the door for the assistant. He stared at the assistant: "You'd better have something very important to find me, or today next year will be your memorial day!" Assistant Emboldened to say: "President, just got the news that Ling Han bought another major shareholder of the company, and now the shares he holds are almost the same as the president, and he also used his identity as a major shareholder to hold a shareholders' meeting, threatening to dismiss the president!" Feng Yan frowned and looked away at Nian Xia, who was still sleeping soundly. "Do you want to dismiss me?"? I think he is just a fool's dream! Prepare what I gave you not long ago, and then send it to the Chen family! Ling Han's backstage is not the Chen family? If the Chen family does not support him! Then I'd like to see what else he can do to fight me! You go to do what I told you first,die casting parts, I will attend the shareholders' meeting on time, today I will let Ling Han see, what is called overreach! Chapter 1190 General Meeting (2). autoparts-dx.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand