Crossing woman meets reborn man

Crossing woman meets reborn man

CastroRocha 0 147 2023.02.20 13:43
Emperor Chengping touched his smooth chin and recalled the first time he saw Chu Lian. Even in front of him, the little girl did not seem flustered at all. She was neither humble nor pushy, but she was able to come up with such a way to save Duanjia at such a dangerous moment, and she also opened a famous restaurant in the capital. By the way, there are Lu Zhou and Shang Dao, this little guy's head is how long, how so smart and lovely, must be inherited from him, although he is also smart, but did not have such fantastic ideas and hands-on ability. It must be genetic. He's right. Emperor Chengping fell into a dream for a time. Ye Xun passed away for many years, which made him fall into pain. But he didn't expect that Ye Xun left him a child. This child is the continuation of Ye's life and the proof of his love for Ye. Jinyi is as old as Duanjia. He is sixteen years old this year. Emperor Chengping calculated in his heart that if he had a child with Ye Xun, he would be sixteen years old. Even before he got the results of his investigation, he was basically 80% sure that Chu Lian was his child. Looking back now, he felt that Chu Lian liked him wherever he played. But the next second, Emperor Chengping's smiling face froze. Grandfather Wei watched with fear. There were so many things that happened tonight that even people like him who had experienced great storms could not bear it. At this time, he saw his master change his face again,metal stamping parts, and his legs were almost weak. Grandfather Wei dared to ask, "What's the matter with you, Lord?" When Emperor Chengping remembered that Chu Lian was already married and that her husband was the son of He Yanwen, he immediately became very angry. This feeling is like finding a long-lost treasure, but this treasure has been engraved with someone else's name because it has been lost for too long. He snorted coldly, "It's cheaper for that smelly boy!" The skin on father-in-law Wei's face trembled,non standard fasteners, and he immediately reacted to who Emperor Chengping was talking about. Is not now Wu Xuan Si Lang Zhong An yuan Hou. Chu Lian and He Changdi returned to Songtao Garden together, not knowing the change of the big man in the palace, nor knowing that her body had another identity. When the prince had an accident today, the king of Jin calmly did not intervene. He Changdi breathed a sigh of relief. The turning point of the fate of a close friend in a previous life was on this night, and now things have already changed and taken a turn for the better. He Changdi is in a good mood. When the couple returned to Songtao Garden, it was nearly midnight. But because of the party back and forth, there was a mistake in the middle, and both of them were sweating. It is necessary to change clothes and clean up. Songtao Garden is very big, and the clean room is not the same. The clean room behind He Changdi's study is more spacious. Chu Lian sat in front of the dressing table and let Xi Yan take off the hairpin girl on his head and the layered clothes on the outside. Then he felt light all over. She was so busy that she glanced at He Changdi, who was still sitting at the table beside her. She asked strangely, "Why are you still here? Aren't you tired? Why don't you go to the clean room to take a bath?" He Changdi picked up the teacup and sipped the warm water inside, socket screw plug ,Steel investment casting, but did not answer Chu Lian's words for a moment. Chu Lian thought he wanted her to wash first. "You go," he said with a smile. "I'll ask Xi Yan to prepare the clean room in the study. Everything is ready there. You don't have to worry." At this point, He Changdi was still silent, and Chu Lian could not resist turning his head to look at He Changdi. As soon as their eyes met, Chu Lian found that He Changdi looked at her in the wrong way, with a fiery and lingering feeling inside. It's just that his eyes really don't match his iceberg handsome face. Chu Lian blushed for a moment. "Why are you looking at me?" She stammered. "Why don't you go to the clean room?" It was not until this moment that He Sanlang, who cherished words like gold, opened his mouth. His voice was full of intoxicating magnetism. His voice made people tremble and chuckle, as if with banter, "Why, I forgot what I promised before?" Why does Aran become more diligent and leave fewer messages? My heart is blocked, and I am not happy, and I have no strength to code words. In addition, there is a small bug in the last chapter. The mother of the second prince is a good concubine, not a virtuous concubine.
) Chapter 296: Spring Hunting. Chu Lian never thought that He Sanlang would say such a thing at this time. She had forgotten all about what He Changdi had said in front of the side hall. For a moment, I really couldn't think of what I had promised He Changdi. She blinks innocently. "What?" As soon as he Sanlang Jun's face darkened, he got up and walked a few steps to Chu Lian's side. With a long arm, he stuck Chu Lian's petite body between him and the dressing table. He bent down close to her, and they almost breathed each other. Chu Lian looked at his deep eyes mixed with slight shame and annoyance, and his cheeks turned red unconsciously. She stepped back slightly, pulling away from each other. What are you doing? Chu Lian retreated a little bit, He Changdi moved forward a little bit, until Chu Lian's back was leaning on the dressing table, she still failed to open the distance with He Sanlang, but let the atmosphere between the two become more ambiguous. The big servant girls who served in the bedroom had already retired. He Changdi stared at him, and when he spoke, his warm and cool breath spurted on her face. Chu Lian blushed and heard him say, "Do you remember?" Chu Lian was so uncomfortable that he seemed to be able to see the line of sight deep in his heart that he subconsciously put aside his line of sight and dared not look at his thick black eyes. I don't know what you're talking about. Chu Lian pretended to be stupid, just before she really did not remember to promise He Changdi in front of the temple, but because of the sudden approach of He Changdi, she has now remembered. Just look at him now "like a wolf like a tiger", do not need the brain to guess what he is thinking about "good things", of course, she can only play dumb. She was not stupid. He Changdi often did not know how to deal with people. The last time Chu Lian was frightened by him. He Sanlang stared at her evasive eyes, suddenly the corners of his mouth were eerily raised, and he said in a low voice,car radiator cap, "I really don't know?"? I'll give you one more chance. Chu Lian trembled all over, and she was a little nervous about He Changdi's sudden evil expression and eyes, but by this time she had "refused to admit death" and could not drop the chain at the critical moment. autoparts-dx.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand