Unlimited Upgrade Contract Flow _ 20200215155409.

Unlimited Upgrade Contract Flow _ 20200215155409.

CastroRocha 0 182 2023.02.20 13:39
"Ah la la, so this is the moon skeleton sister Ai first meet, please take care of, our family Yalin later please bear more." Although the beautiful face of a smile, but the moon sea is instinctively felt a great threat, he is no match for this woman, this woman is terrible. "Please give me a lot of advice." Forced by the powerful momentum of the United States, the Moon Sea can only take two steps back and bow its head to admit defeat. Who is the other side? Is it also a parrot? "Come in quickly, but the food is ready." See the moon nuclear shrink, the beautiful face immediately burst into a satisfied smile, nodded to Li Yalin, and then turned into the cloud village. "Beautiful sister but 01 oh, so the moon sea you have to be careful" this time, how can Li Yalin can not see, beautiful this is to give the moon sea a blow, no way, can only smile, in the ear of the moon sea whispered exhortation said. “01!” After listening to Li Yalin's words, Yuehai's eyes stared round in an instant. Is she the legendary 01? And look at her relationship with Yalin, it is obvious that it is not secret, is it difficult to say that 01 is also Yalin's parrot? At this time the moon sea is very surprised, but after she entered the cloud village, to see that a room of parrots,wire nail making machine, but let her completely shocked, what is the situation? Is this the branch base of mi? Why do so many parrots gather? This is too exaggerated! No wonder the Moon Sea was surprised. There were more than twenty parrots gathered in the cloud village. It would be strange if the Moon Sea was not surprised. So next, is to introduce the moon sea to everyone, but heard in addition to their own, Li Yalin actually feathered six parrots, but this makes the moon sea some can not stand, anyway, this number is a bit too much. But even if the heart is dissatisfied,Nail production machine, but what is done is done, since it has become Li Yalin's parrot, it is impossible not to accept it, but let the moon sea swallow this tone, it is more uncomfortable than killing her, anyway, the position of the main palace must be their own, as for other parrots, they are reluctant to let them as a side room. "There is a word I want to say face to face, since I have become the parrot of Yalin, then I am the main palace of Yalin, which is my responsibility as a wife!" In the heart makes up one's mind, the moon sea is also not affectation, one hits the table, directly said the idea in the heart. Main Palace? Wife? After listening to the words of Yueheng, the parrots belonging to Yalin were all stunned. For a long time, Automatic nail machine ,iron nail machine, they had never thought about this problem. Although they had decided to be together forever, it would be wonderful if they could become Yalin's wife. "A wife?" Summary's expression was a little dull, but soon, she felt a bang in her heart, a rumbling sound, although she did not know what the main palace was, but his wife still knew this kind of thing. Not only was the summary moved, but even the little grass girl rushed to Li Yalin's side at the first time, hugged Li Yalin's thigh tightly, and looked angrily at the moon sea like that, big brother is mine, you can't take it away! "Very interesting look, although not very care, but can be Yalin's wife is also good" mouth said do not care, but the heart of the girl is secretly playing a small ninety-nine, wife and so on, it is the fate of the parrot, in any case, I have to fight for it. The knot is also a wife! The knot is also the main palace! At this time, the summary has completely figured out that he must become Yalin's wife! "You, this fellow!"! Unexpectedly wants to snatch my main palace the position! The moon sea did not expect his words actually stirred up a hornet's nest, for the summary actually dare to fight for their position, the moon sea said very angry. "Do you know the meaning of the main palace?" Without waiting for the moon sea to continue to speak, Komatsu on one side opened his mouth to complain. "I don't know, but the knot is also Yalin's wife said," for Komatsu's question, the summary tilted his head to think for a while, and then a very natural answer.
"Even the meaning of this do not know ah," the girl is very helpless shook his head, although long known that the summary is a natural stay, but did not expect natural to this extent. "The main palace.." What do you mean? Not only is the summary do not know, even Qiu Jin is a face of doubt, saying that although Qiu Jin is an iceberg woman, but in fact is also secretly hidden natural attributes. "God, to put it simply, we now belong to Yalin's harem, and the main palace is the commander of the harem, that is to say, the boss of all parrots!" The girl sighed, but what was your explanation? Didn't you see the moon sea and the summary? Their eyes are almost on fire! Give us a good explanation. "Isn't that 01, the boss of the parrot?" Well, Qiu Jin, your words are really not shocking. You dare to drag Mei Zai into the water. What is Mei Zai doing at this time? "I said, have you forgotten the rules of Chuyun Village?"? No H in Izumo Villa! Impure intercourse is forbidden! It's blackened. Sister Mei is really blackened! Seeing this scene, Li Yalin couldn't help but shiver. You'd better fight here slowly. In line with the principle that a dead friend never dies, Li Yalin took advantage of a gap and ran up to the second floor. The first floor was left for you to make trouble slowly. "Terrible!" Li Yalin ran away, but none of the parrot girls who were stared at by Meizai could run away. Prepare to bear the blackening of Meizai! "Hee hee, the noon theater noon drama is really too interesting." Just as Miya was blackening, Komatsu had already run to the corner of the room. She had nothing to do with herself, and at the same time,Nail Making Machine manufacturers, she was very interested in the farce. "Aren't you going to fight for the position of the main palace?" At this time also walked to the side of Komatsu, from the beginning to the end of their own stay out of the matter, the beauty of the black nature can not vent to her body. 3shardware.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand