Jade plume carving

Jade plume carving

CastroRocha 0 1,190 2023.02.20 13:38
Step by step, step by step, gradually, farther and farther, finally disappeared in the vast night. Yu Ling Diao suddenly heaved a sigh of relief and said, "Four girls, the storm has passed. Please come out." Suddenly, a small and graceful figure shot out from the pine forest, fell straight to the side of the jade plume carving, and reached out to support him. It was Ma Rongzhen, who was still in that costume, but she had lost a lot of weight. She pined a lot. "How do you know.." she said, looking at Yu Ling Diao. Yu Ling Diao smiled and said feebly, "Diao is nearby. Can the four girls be far behind?" Ma Rongzhen looked at him anxiously and said, "Sit down and have a rest first, will you?" Jade plume carving did not nod, but also did not shake his head. Ma Rongzhen helped him sit down slowly. Yu Lingdiao sat down on the ground. Ma Rongzhen's jade hand was still holding him. Yu Lingdiao smiled and said, "Thank you, Miss Four." "Thank me?" Ma Rongzhen blinked her beautiful eyes and said, "Who should I thank?" Yu Ling Diao smiled and did not speak. "You.." said Ma Rongzhen. Is it in the way? Yu Ling Diao shook his head slightly and said, "It doesn't matter. I just lost my strength. I spent too much real strength. He didn't hurt me. Of course, I didn't hurt him either." "I didn't expect him to draw with you,High Speed Nail Making Machine," said Ma Rongzhen. Yu Ling Diao shook her head and said, "Today's Guo Yuzhu is no longer the Guo Yuzhu of that day. I'm afraid I can't find two people who are better than him in the Guo family." Ma Rongzhen looked worried and said, "Are you sure you can beat him in the future?" Yu Ling Diao shook her head and said, "I'm not sure. Not at all. Did the four girls hear me call him the only strong enemy just now? That's the truth." The look of worry on Ma Rongzhen's face was even stronger. "What should I do?" She asked. "What about what?" Asked Yu Ling Diao. "What else?" Asked Ma Rongzhen. "You're not sure you can beat him, but he hates you so much that he has to kill you." Yu Ling Diao smiled indifferently and said, "Thank you for your concern. But there are only two possibilities. First, he and I will never win or lose. That is to say, no one can kill the other. Second,Coil nail machine, he and I will always lie down. No matter who lies down, we should have no regrets, because I don't want to belittle myself. Guo Yuzhu is a real hero." Ma Rongzhen waited for a moment, then blinked her beautiful eyes and said, "You think he's a hero. Do you call him a hero?" "According to his hatred for me," said Yu Ling Diao, "he can kill me but doesn't want to kill others. This is not something that ordinary people can do." Ma Rongzhen did not speak. "You don't seem to want to hurt him," she said after a while. "He's Miss Guo's cousin," said Yu Ling Diao. "What's more, he's a real hero!" "But he has to kill you," said Ma Rongzhen. Yu Ling Diao smiled indifferently and said, "It's up to him.." "But I don't want to, and I can't see you hurt by him," said Ma Rongzhen. "" Thank you, Miss Si, for your kindness, wire nail machine manufacturers ,Iron Nail Making Machine, "said Yu Ling Diao with a trembling expression. "I don't want to hear that," said Ma Rongzhen. Yu Ling Diao didn't speak. Ma Rongzhen hesitated for a moment and said, "You know, I've been following you." "I didn't know before, but now I do," said Yu Ling Diao. Ma Rongzhen said, "Do you know why I didn't listen to you and go back to Changbai instead of following you all the time?" "I don't know," said Yu Ling Diao. "The four girls must want to see what I'm doing." Ma Rongzhen shook her head and said, "No, there are two reasons why I've been following you. First, I know you're running away from your adoptive father. I want to follow you because when he finds you, I want to ask him to forgive you.." "Thank you, Miss Four," said Yu Ling Diao excitedly. "It wasn't easy.." "I know it's not easy," said Ma Rongzhen, "but I must ask him to forgive you at all costs. I'd rather he killed me than let him hurt you." Yu Ling Diao was excited again and said, "Four girls, what are you.." Suddenly shut up.
"Do you want to know why?" Asked Ma Rongzhen. "Four girls.." said Yu Ling Diao. Ma Rongzhen said, "That's the second reason why I'm with you. You know how I come from, and you know how I come from my daughter's family. I don't want to make a gesture. I can tell you that I want to be with you. I've had this heart since you saved me. Whether you want me or not is your business. I just care.." Yu Ling Diao's mind shook and he hurriedly said, "Four girls.." "I haven't finished yet," said Ma Rongzhen. "If you have anything to say, wait until I've finished." Yu Ling Diao didn't speak. Ma Rongzhen went on to say, "Although I am a girl who grew up in a den of horse thieves, I also know the three obediences and four virtues. Since I want to be with you, I have decided that I am your person. Of course, I can't let anyone hurt you. Wherever you go, I should follow you, don't you think?" Yu Ling Diao didn't speak. How could he say that. "That's all I have to say," said Ma Rongzhen. "If you have anything to say, say it." Yu Ling Diao hesitated for a moment and said, "Four girls, you know I've made a lot of trouble this time.." "I know," said Ma Rongzhen. "How about that?" "Then the four girls should know whether I live or die.." said Yu Ling Diao. "I know, too." Ma Rongzhen paused and said, "As I said just now, I will beg him anyway.". At all costs. If not, he'll kill you and I'll die with you. "The eagle was shocked and excited." Why do you bother, Miss Four? "He asked. Ma Rongzhen said, "I haven't married you yet, but I've already decided to marry you. It's no different from having married you already. So shouldn't I do it for a word of love, a byte?" "Four girls," said Yu Ling Diao, "I'm grateful, but I dare not.." Ma Rongzhen blinked her beautiful eyes and said, "You mean no?" Yu Ling Diao blurted out, "No, Miss Si, that's not what I meant.." "If you don't want me,Nail machine supplier," said Ma Rongzhen, "what else is there to say?" Yu Ling Diao was silent for a moment and said, "Four girls should know that I've been looking for Miss Guo Yushuang for a while.." 。 3shardware.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand