Billions of gold run with the ball

Billions of gold run with the ball

Nancy 0 215 2023.02.02 14:55
The sophomore asked her name superfluously. However, when people get to know each other, they always have to make some opening remarks. Hello You Xin responded politely. Chi Yi, where are they! Let's go! Gulin's elaborate dressing of Youxin is not to attract these crazy bees and butterflies. Youxin is usually polite to others. Some boys feel too good about themselves. They think that Youxin likes them when she smiles at them and will pester her to confess. You Xin did not expect to meet Chi Yi on this occasion, after all, he seems to have no other interests and hobbies except specializing in professional matters. She could not help wondering if the purpose of his appearance here was to meet girls? Thinking of this, Youxin was completely discouraged. Sure enough, Chi Yi looked down on her. No wonder she was cold and cheerless. Wow, you Xin, you are dressed very beautifully today. Shu Hong's tone was very exaggerated, squinting at the reaction of Chi Yi next to him. Bao Botao chimed in: "Right, right, right, you are the most beautiful girl!" In the audience. " "Senior, don't make fun of me!" You Xin listened to their exaggerated praise and felt embarrassed. Chi Yi said without emotion, "Don't you feel cold when you wear so little?" Shu Hong and Bao Botao wanted to beat him up. Look at what he said. Would he die if he said a word of praise? I want to talk the sky to death. You Xin kept smiling until she heard Chi Yi's words and stiffened. Embarrassed to reply: "Not bad." "Ah, suddenly a little hungry!" Gulin said to Youxin, "I'm going to get something to eat." "I'm hungry too!" "Me too!" Shu Hong and Bao Botao left with Gu Lin, leaving only Chi Yi and You Xin. Chi Yi suddenly said, "You are all gone." "Hm?" You Xin looked down his eyes,inflatable water slide, the dress was a deep V-neck, and you could see the deep groove on the chest. Although she wore a shawl, she only covered her shoulders and did not cover the skin on her chest. There are a lot of girls in this way, but they are not as attractive as Youxin. Nine times out of ten, the boys in the auditorium are aiming at Youxin. After all, big chest, slender waist and long legs are not often seen. Pointed out by Chi Yi so bluntly that he was naked, Youxin blushed and raised her hand to cover up in a panic. Chi Yi took off his black down jacket,inflatable bounce house with slide, put it on Youxin, put a chain on her, and covered her upper body very tightly. The down jacket left the man's body temperature, and Youxin felt very warm. You Xin likes him, besides his appearance and knowledge, there are also small things he has done, which make her palpitate. He once sent her back to the girls' dormitory with an umbrella, he once carried her to the hospital to see a doctor, he once helped her buy sanitary napkins.. Now, he took off his down jacket and gave her warmth. Although everyone else knew that she liked Chi Yi, she never told him seriously. She liked him so much that she always wanted to find a reason to get close to him and dared not confess to him for fear of being rejected. I haven't seen you for a week, and I miss you all the more. She really wanted to try to hug him, kiss him, hold hands with him in the campus, Inflatable water park on lake ,Inflatable bouncer, look at the stars and the moon, and chat about daily trifles. She suddenly missed that on the bus, they were oppressed by passengers, and Chi Yi had to get close to her to feel the temperature and hardness of each other's body, as well as the heartbeat. At that time, she was thinking that it would be better if the bus had no destination. Chi Yi took off his coat and gave it to You Xin. He felt cold and said, "I'm going back to the dormitory." You Xin is greedy for the warmth brought by the down coat and is reluctant to give up: "Your coat..." "Wear it and give it back to me tomorrow." Chi Yi said goodbye: "Bye-bye." You Xin looked at the back of Chi Yi leaving the auditorium, do not know why, she also followed out. The auditorium was very lively, the cold wind was rustling outside, and there were almost no pedestrians. Senior Chi! You Xin ran to him and shouted. Chi Yi turned around and saw the girl running over and stopping in front of her. What's the matter? Because he felt that he was going to do something important, Youxin's heart was beating, even speeding up, and he was very nervous. Senior Chi! "Hm?" Chi Yi looked at the girl doubtfully. I like you You Xin hurriedly said four words, lowered his head and waited for the answer. She knew that the answer must be no. A few seconds later, you Xin heard a few words floating above: "I know." The girl didn't expect him to answer like this, and she didn't know how to deal with it for a while.
So, what's the next part of "I know"? I don't like You. Let's go out? However, the other side did not add for a long time. You Xin steeled herself and asked, "Can you associate with me?" "No contact." Chi Yi answered very decisively. You Xin smiled bitterly. She was rejected. The other side's attitude is very insipid, seems to be used to this kind of scene, accustomed to refuse every girl who confesses to him. You Xin pulled down the zipper of the down jacket, took off the down jacket, handed it to him, and said: "Senior, I also went back to the dormitory, and returned the clothes to you. Maybe I won't have time to find you after tonight." Chi Yi took it, and Youxin turned and walked toward the girls' dormitory. Officially rejected by Chi Yi. She didn't want to be a stalker and decided never to see her again. This is what you Xin thinks is decent. Chi Yi looked at the thin figure of Youxin leaving, farther and farther away from him. He My heart seems to be missing a corner, and I feel empty. He did not know why he felt this way, probably because the temperature was too low? He put on his down jacket and smelled Youxin's perfume. From that night on, Youxin kept silent about Chi Yi and resumed her original life. Run, study, eat, sleep. Gulin felt that something was wrong, but she could not say what was wrong, and she always felt that she was different from before. Chi Yi is also like this, like before, stay in the research room all day long, eat light meals, return to the dormitory to continue to read the information. Shu Hong and Bao Botao felt that there was nothing wrong with him. After all, Chi Yi's life was so boring that no one could affect him. But they do not know, in the dead of night, he secretly logged on to the campus forum network, he clicked on the top of the post. There was a picture of a girl in it,Jumping castle with slide, the moment she casually looked up in the library. Clean, quiet, pure.. joyshineinflatables.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand