A woman in love

A woman in love

Nancy 0 193 2023.02.02 14:51
"Really!" She said. So what have you learned? She kept talking in a mocking, joking tone, as if it was all a game. She picked up a poplar flower and attracted Birkin's attention. She was wearing a large green coat with a protruding pattern, which made her look a little strange in the classroom. The turtleneck of the coat and the lining of the coat were made of black fur, under which there was a vanilla coat with fur on the edge, and a suitable fur hat with dark green and yellow patterns. She was tall and strange, like a person who had come down from some strange picture. Do you know this little red oval flower? It can produce nuts. Have you ever noticed them? He asked Hermione, approaching her and pointing to the branch in her hand. "No," she answered. "What is it?" "These are seed-bearing flowers. These long poplar flowers only produce the pollen that fertilizes them." "Is it?"? Is it? Hermione repeated, looking very carefully. Nuts grow from these little red things, and of course they have to be fertilized first. "Little red fire, red fire," said Hermione to herself. For a long time, she just stared at the little bud that had grown red flowers. "How beautiful they are! I think they are so beautiful," she said, leaning close to Birkin, pointing to the red filaments with long, pale fingers. Have you ever noticed before? He asked. No,Inflatable water obstacle course, never. She replied. I'm going to see this in the future. He said Yes, I will pay attention to it. She repeated his words, "Thank you for showing me so much. They are so beautiful, little red sprouts." She was so fascinated by it that she almost went crazy, which was a bit abnormal. Ursula and Birkin were puzzled. These red pistils had some strange attraction for Hermione, almost giving her a mysterious passion. The lesson was over,inflatable amusement park, the textbook was put aside, and the students were finally out of school. But Hermione was still sitting at the table, her elbows on the table, her hands on her chin, her long pale face thrown up, not knowing what she was looking at. Birkin went to the window and looked out of the brightly lit room. It was gray outside, and the drizzle had fallen quietly. Ursula put all her things in the cupboard. Hermione finally got up and approached Ursula. "Is your sister home?" She asked. "Back." Said Ursula. Will she come back to bedover? "No." Said Ursula. No, I think she can stand it. I have to put up with the ugliness of the area while I'm here. Would you like to come and see me? Come and stay with your sister in Brideby for a few days, will you? "Thank you very much." Said Ursula. "Well, I'll write to you," said Hermione. "Do you think your sister will come? I'd be happy if she could come. I think she is a very good person, and some of her works are really excellent. I have one of her woodcuts, colored, inflatable floating water park ,inflatable castle with slide, carved with two water hooks. Perhaps you haven't seen it? "No." Said Ursula. I thought it was a wonderful work, a flash of instinct. "Her carving is very strange." Said Ursula. Completely wonderful, full of raw passion. It's strange why she always likes little things? She must often draw little things, birds, or animals, that people can hold in their hands and play with. She always likes to look at things and the world through the opposite side of the telescope. Do you know why? Hermione looked down at Ursula, and stared at her for a long time with that detached, scrutinizing look that excited Ursula. "Yes," said Hermione at last, "that's strange.". Those little things seem to be more elusive to her. But that's not the case, is it? A mouse is no more elusive than a lion, is it? Hermione looked down at Ursula again, still looking at her critically, as if she were still thinking in her own way, not caring at all about what the other was saying. I don't know She answered. "Lubert, Lubert," she called to him like a song, and he approached her in silence.
"Are small things more subtle than big things?" She asked, with a strange laugh in her throat, as if she were not asking questions but playing games. I do not know He said I hate the subtle and the unpredictable. Ursula said. Hermione looked around her slowly and asked, "Is it?" "I always think that small things show weakness." Ursula said, raising her arm, as if her dignity were threatened. Hermione paid no attention to this. Suddenly her face wrinkled and her brow furrowed, as if she were thinking and trying to express herself. "Do you really think, Rupert," she asked, ignoring Ursula, "that it was worth it to awaken the minds of the children?" A shadow flashed across Birkin's face, and he was angry. His cheeks were sunken, his face was pale, and he was almost impersonal. The woman tormented him with her serious, disorienting questions and touched a raw nerve. They are not aroused, they will naturally have thoughts, whether they like it or not. But do you think it would be better to speed up or stimulate their ideological development? Wouldn't it be better if they didn't know what hazelnuts were? Why should the hazelnut be made into a little bit and the knowledge be divided into a little bit? Wouldn't it be better to let them know the whole leopard? "Do you want these little red flowers to be fertilized here, whether you understand it or not?" He asked sternly. His tone was cruel, bitter, and outrageous. Hermione's face was still upturned and vacant. Birkin is sulking. "I don't understand," she said conciliatorily. "I don't understand." "But knowledge is everything to you, your whole life," he blurted out angrily. She patrolled him slowly. Is it? ' She said. Knowledge is all of you,inflatable air dancer, your life — you only have this, knowledge. "There is only one tree," he cried. "There is only one fruit in your mouth." She was silent for another moment. joyshineinflatables.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand