The struggle history of Korean entertainment idol [BB fan]

The struggle history of Korean entertainment idol [BB fan]

Nancy 0 196 2023.02.02 14:50
Although Xuanni's rap level is not as strong as Shengxian's, it can also be comparable to Zhilong's. Xuanni's voice is very unique, between green and mature. Even the president thinks his voice is very unique. Hyun Ni worked as a Dancer in YG for a year. He also performed as a dancer with Zhilong when Se7en made his debut. A year later, President Yang asked Hyun Ni to officially become a trainee to practice with Zhilong and Yongpei. He also said that he might make his debut together. Xuanni is equivalent to Mascot (mascot) in our team. We, including other members of the YG family and President Yang, like him very much. He is very popular among VIPs. VIPs give Xuanni a nickname "South Yala Natural Cute God". South Yala is the place where Xuanni often goes in Melbourne. The name of Mengshen is not only because of the appearance, but also because Xuan Ni is a little natural and dull. He is the most lovely when he is in a daze and gets up in the morning. Xuanni's eyes are very beautiful. They are typical peach blossom eyes. Because they are mixed-race, they are close to the color of glass. Sister Cody likes to draw eyeliner for Xuanni when she makes up. Her eyes without makeup are already very attractive. When she smiles, she looks like the moon, and then draws eyeliner. Not to mention the VIPs, even those of us who are with him every day feel itchy. To tell you one thing secretly, this is what I have observed in the past few years. Brother Zhilong and Brother Shengxian have a murderous look in their eyes when they see the victory hanging on Xuanni. Don't mention how horrible their eyes are. Although I don't know why, it's true. Even Brother Yongpei can feel it. So victory, I advise you not to provoke two brothers. Finally, it's me. All the VIPs know that my beloved thing and beloved person are Doraemon. Even the chopsticks we eat with are Doraemon's. It's the most delicious to eat with Doraemon's chopsticks. Although Brother Zhilong threatened me many times to change them, he hasn't changed them yet. In fact, my funny ability is not bad, although this will destroy the image,Inflatable 5k obstacle, but I think it is quite funny, VIP people say that we Big Bang six people are all wonderful, in fact, I also think so. All right, say what should be said, say what should not be said, if you have any questions,Inflatable meltdown, then look down, you will be satisfied, bye bye! The author has something to say: Don't mind that the role played in the TV play is made up by some tears themselves. My son plays the younger brother of the heroine in the Korean drama "I am a teacher", and has many scenes with Cai Wuxin, played by TOP. Note: The roles are all made up, please don't be serious! This work originates from Jinjiang Literature City. Welcome to visit the www.jjwxc.net to watch more good works. Chapter 2 Chapter 2 Recently, Big Bang will move into a new dormitory. After hearing the news, the members cheered that they no longer have to rush to squeeze into the small dormitory. Moving into the new dormitory, the new problem comes, that is, the problem of roommates, who lives in the same room with whom, which is a very serious problem in BB. The living room of the new dormitory was cluttered with all kinds of things. Six people sat on the floor staring at each other. Finally, Inflatable indoor park ,Inflatable indoor park, the sun couldn't help saying, "Don't stare at each other. Be fair. Draw lots." Hyun-eun rubbed his eyes and said, "Let's play Game to decide the winner. Whoever wins will assign roommates." As soon as this sentence came out, it was immediately looked down upon by other people. You should play games like you, like hanging up, only winning but not losing! "I say let's see who has more idol numbers in their mobile phones to decide." After victory spoke, the consequences were more rude than that of showing off. He was directly patted aside by five pillows. I knew you smelly boy would say that! "Just draw lots as Yongpei said. Little Shengxian, go and get a piece of paper." Finally, the captain GD spoke, as always, to send the poor busy victory. Victory went to take a piece of white paper with a flat mouth, wrote down the serial number and then tore it down and kneaded it into a ball. Several people drew lots separately. The final result was: GD and TOP, Dacheng and Sun, Victory and Xuanen.
There are two people who are dissatisfied with the result, that is, a captain and a T. Both of them want to be in the same room with someone. Needless to say, you know who someone is, but it's useless to be dissatisfied. It's decided by drawing lots. There's no way. GD and TOP can only stare with a face of excitement and show off the victory of packing things. Hyun-ni, let's go back to our room. Victory seemed to feel that there were two extremely warm eyes staring at him, making him shiver. After dividing the room, the members went back to their rooms and began to tidy up their things. There are some specific items in Xuanen's bag from the beginning to the present, which must be carried in the bag every day. PSP, mobile phone, chocolate, other things can be done without, but these three are absolutely indispensable. The members and Xuanen like victory and like playing games, so the black eye of victory is getting deeper and deeper. It is comparable to the national treasure of Z country. Everyone knows that Xuanen loves chocolate. Xuanen has low blood sugar. Members will prepare some candy and chocolate in their bags. Panda, why don't you go to bed now? If you go on like this, you will really be like panda. Hyun looked at Victory, who had not yet slept, and said that it was three o'clock in the middle of the night, and that the announcement would be made in a few hours. Hyun-ni, shall I sleep with you? Victory's eyes rolled, and after changing his clothes, he hugged the pillow and walked towards Hyun En. Why? The bed is so small that it can't squeeze two people. "Oh, it doesn't matter. I don't feel crowded, OK?" Victory continued to act like a spoiled child, squeezed into bed, got into bed, turned over and looked at him with a smile. ... Why are you looking at me? Sleep! Hyun Eun smiled at him with white eyes and kept winning. He covered his eyes with his hand and stroked them down. Then he closed his eyes. Victory was also sleepy and closed his eyes with Hyun-Eun. The next day, Dacheng knocked on the door to wake them up. The two on the bed slept soundly, but they didn't hear it at all. Dacheng had to open the door. As soon as he entered the door,inflatable amusement park, he saw that Victory's bed was empty. The bed was clean and there were no wrinkles at all. It was obvious that he had not slept. Dacheng looked at the other side again. Sure enough, there were two obvious bulges on the bed, and there were two black heads next to the head of the bed. It looks like two people are sleeping together. joyshineinflatables.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand