Yong Gan Fei Long Zhuan

Yong Gan Fei Long Zhuan

Nancy 0 231 2023.02.02 14:36
There was a crash of tables and chairs, and then it seemed to break something. "Bang!" There was a sharp sound. All of a sudden! There was a loud shout at the back of the house: "If you dare to eat, don't be afraid of spitting. Go back!" There was a loud cry like killing a pig, followed by a "bang" like a heavy object falling to the ground. The black-clad moustache's eyes flashed and he said coldly, "Bring them all out!" There was a flash of light in the upper room, and a man staggered out. He was a white young man in his twenties. He was not very handsome. His skin was white and his flesh was tender and delicate. He rushed out of the upper room with his upper body bare and his lower body wearing only shorts. He fell to the ground and slipped a long way to the feet of the black-clad moustache. This was enough for him. No! His hands were broken, his face was broken, his body was broken, and there was blood everywhere. He straightened up and knelt down and shouted, "Master Zhao, spare my life!"! Master Zhao, spare my life! It's not me. The moustache in black said coldly, "Didn't you hook her?"? Did she seduce you? It takes two to tango! One foot kicked out, the young man cried out and covered his stomach! Two strong men in black pulled out a woman from the upper room by one arm. She looked very good. She was not very old. She was not much older than the young man. She had two bare legs and was wearing only a pocket belly. It was light red, and her skin was very thin and tender. She stopped laughing now, so pitifully frightened that she lost her human appearance,Granite Slab Supplier, and there was no color in her face. The two strong men in black had a heart of stone and did not know how to cherish the beauty at all. When they came to the moustache in black, they threw the little woman solid with a sudden push. Black-clad moustache kicked out, the little woman fell back again, and the delicate woman immediately fainted. "They like to get together," said the black-clad moustache. "Why don't you help them?" As soon as he said "pick", the two strong men in black started to work together,Carrara Marble Slab, and in a twinkling of an eye, the young man and the little woman were all picked up. The two men were like skinned white sheep, and there was nothing on their bodies to stop them from running away. The poor young man had already been frightened and paralyzed. The two strong men in black were so neat that they tied them up like rice dumplings in a twinkling of an eye. The young man was at the top and the little woman was at the bottom. The black-clad moustache raised his hand and said, "Give me the knife!" A strong man in black handed over the scabbard of the knife in his hand. The black-clad moustache took it and shook it, and the scabbard flew out of his hand. He took the knife upside down and aimed it at the young man's waist and inserted it into his eyes. Only the handle of the knife was left outside. The tip of the knife must have passed through the little woman's stomach. Neither of them called, but their bodies were shaking. The moustache in black raised his hand and took a knife from another strong man in black, which was inserted into the young man's back heart, and neither of them moved. The moustache in black glanced at the two naked corpses tied together and said, "It's cool outside. Let them lie here." By the sound of it, he's leaving.
Fu Tianhao immediately stepped out of the dark corner and said, "I've never seen anything like this in my life." Black-clad moustache suddenly turned around, White Marble Slabs ,Porcelain Marble Slabs, two sharp eyes straight to Fu Tianhao, cold said: "You are..." Fu Tianhao smiled indifferently and said, "Adulterers and adulteresses are like rebellious officials and thieves. Everyone has to punish them. You killed them well. I applaud for you." Black-clad moustache-a pair of sharp eyes fell on Fu Tianhao's sword, and immediately returned to Fu Tianhao's face and said coldly: "What do you do?" "I've come to look for you," said Fu Tianhao. "I heard laughter in the room. I thought it was you, but it turned out to be someone else. I was just about to leave, but you suddenly left the sky. At that time, I wanted to come out to meet you, but I thought that if I interrupted like this, it would be cheaper for the adulterer and the adulteress, so I had to hide for a while and let you vent your hatred! The moustache in black smiled sullenly. "So there's a guest here who arrived one step earlier than me!"! It's ridiculous that one and a half of us have become blind and deaf. We can't wash our dirty linen in public. It seems that we can't hide it even if we want to. After a pause, he said, Are you looking for me? Is that right? Fu Tianhao said, "Aren't you foreman Zhao of Blood Drops?"? You can't go wrong! "Do you know me?" Asked the black-clad moustache. Fu Tianhao shook his head and said, "I don't know him, and I've never seen him, but I've heard of him." Black Moustache "Oh!" "What are you looking for me for?" He asked coldly. "Let me ask foreman Zhao," said Fu Tianhao. "Where are Shen Zaikuan's bones buried?" Black-clad moustache's face changed and he said, "Shen Zaikuan's bones?"? You've made a mistake! Shen Zaikuan is now in the prison of the Ministry of Punishment. Fu Tianhao smiled indifferently and said, "There are only'blood drops' ambushed inside and outside the Ministry of Punishment. If Mr. Shen were still there, I wouldn't have come here to look for Foreman Zhao." The moustache in black blinked and suddenly smiled. "It seems that you are a wise man. Even if Shen Zaikuan is dead, how can I know where his bones are buried?" Fu Tianhao said, "As far as I know, Mr. Shen was killed the day after he was sent to Beijing, and it was you, foreman Zhao, who killed Mr. Shen. I originally came to save Mr. Shen, but now I have to settle for the second best and find a way to take Mr. Shen's bones out!" "How do you know I killed Shen Zaikuan?" Asked the black-clad moustache. Fu Tianhao said, "Someone told me that the man who killed Mr. Shen was a foreman surnamed Zhao in the'Blood Drops'.." "There's more than one foreman named Zhao in the'Blood Drops'," said the black-clad moustache. "Maybe," said Fu Tianhao! I'm afraid there aren't many people who just lack a left ear! The moustache in black smiled even more darkly. "I'm not wrong. Your Excellency is really a wise man. Since you know so much, how can you not know where Shen Zaikuan's bones are buried?" Fu Tianhao said, "Just because the man who pointed me out didn't know, I had to ask foreman Zhao." "I see," said the black-clad moustache. "Shen Zaikuan's bones are not light. Can you carry them?" "Maybe I can't carry it," said Fu Tianhao,Slate Wall Panel, "but I have to try. Now that I'm in Beijing, if I make a trip in vain and return empty-handed, I'm sorry for Mr. Shen's relatives and friends." 。 forustone.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand