Ice and Fire Magic Kitchen _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

Ice and Fire Magic Kitchen _ Tang Jiasanshao _ txt Novel Paradise

Severns 0 172 2023.02.02 14:21
Pingchao shook his whole body and held Youyou's hand tightly. His body trembled with excitement. "No, Youyou, you must go with me. Even if you are strong, I will take you away!" Youyou let Pingchao hold his hand and said sadly, "It's no use. No matter what we do, it's all in vain. Why bother?"? Brother Pingchao, no matter what happens, Youyou hopes you can live well. You are a good man, and you should not belong to the darkness. Before the ritual of opening the seal begins, I will ask my father to lift your curse and let you get out of here. Just as Pingchao was about to say something more, a deep and cold voice suddenly sounded, "Yes, whatever you do is in vain.". Flat tide. How dare you! It seems that my judgment is not wrong. Dark breath, instantly filled the narrow courtyard, the light of the stars and the moon in the sky was completely dim at this moment, the evil breath enveloped everything around, the black figure slowly came over, he seemed to appear out of thin air, there was no expression on the handsome and evil face, but the evil eyes turned red, but full of evil breath. Lord Evil Lord. Ping Chao was frightened and quickly loosened his hand. The pressure he had accumulated over the years made him worship habitually. In the face of the evil moon, he could not even resist at all. Youyou stepped forward and stood in front of Pingchao, looking coldly at his father without saying a word. Even if the evil moon's heart is cruel again, under the daughter's burning gaze, the murder in his eyes can not help but disappear, sighed lightly, said: "Youyou, you know.". In fact, you will know it sooner or later. Pingchao has taken care of you for many years, and I expected him to tell you this today. "Dad," Youyou said calmly, "I just want you to tell me if you and your mother gave birth to me in order to uncover the seal of the bottle sealed by Meodas." The evil moon hesitated for a moment, but he did not deny it. He nodded and said, "Yes, everything that Pingchao told you just now is true. I decided to give birth to your daughter in order to open the seal of the bottle sealed by Meodas.". Youyou, perhaps for you, all this is too cruel. But no matter what you think, I have to do it. I have waited too long for this day. Dad is sorry for you, although the heart must sacrifice you to open this seal, but my father's heart is not good, but I have no choice. "That's enough." Youyou interrupted the words of the evil moon. I see, Dad. Her father's name was very clear, but it seemed so sad in the night. With a faint smile on her face, she said faintly, "Since I was born destined to have that day, interactive whiteboard prices , how can I decide my own fate?"? My life was originally given by you, and it's nothing to give it back to you. Dad, you can rest assured that I am willing to help you, no matter what you ask me to do. Youyou will do what you ask. I am your daughter and your tool. A tool must always do its duty well. Evil month whole body a shock, even if is the master in the darkness, he is not without a trace of emotion, looking at the quiet eyes, listening to her call out the word father. Evil month hesitated for the first time, he doubted whether his choice was right, but this hesitation only lasted for a moment, "Youyou, you are the only daughter of your father, no matter now.". Or in the future. The smile on the faint face moved the body, "is this knot still important?"? For me, it doesn't make any sense. Dad, you don't have to say more. I understand what you mean. I will do what you ask me to do. But I want you to promise me one thing, okay? A condition that is not excessive. Xie Yue nodded and looked at Ping Chao, who was kneeling on the ground. "Are you asking me to save him from death?" She asked. "Yes, that's it," said Youyou. Dad, if my guess is right, with the dark saint as the sacrifice, if I cooperate with you and do exactly what you say, it will make the sacrifice more smoothly completed. If I resist, or if I resist in my heart, you may succeed, but not so smoothly.
My request is very simple, you can not kill Pingchao brother, but also to remove the curse on him. I want him to be by my side all the time before the ceremony begins, and when the ceremony begins, please let him go, and never do anything bad to him, let him live his own life. The evil moon looked at you deeply and said indifferently, "You are my daughter. Are you threatening me?" Youyou did not let his father look at each other, "sort of.". But I'm sure you'll say yes. In the face of better interests, my father always knows how to choose. The evil moon nodded and said, "Well, I can promise you, but don't forget the promise you made." "No, Youyou, you can't promise." Pingchao suddenly stood up and stood in front of Youyou. "Evil Lord," he said sadly, "please let Youyou go. She is your own daughter." There was a flash of cold light in the evil moon's eyes. "How can you interrupt our father-daughter conversation? Go away. Otherwise, I may change my mind." With a wave of his hand, an invisible dark breath enveloped Pingchao's body and threw him aside. Youyou did not move, nor did he go to see the flat tide that was thrown beside him. "Dad, since I have promised, I will not belong to you. I don't know, how about we swear together with our souls?" The evil moon frowned at Youyou and said, "Don't you believe me?" "Should I believe you?" Youyou said disdainfully? You have taught me that we are people in the dark, and the so-called promise of human beings is the most boring thing. Compared with the promise, I believe in your oath more. Only by swearing with one's own soul can we be restrained in the dark. This is all taught by people. Have you forgotten it? 。 hsdtouch.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand