Do Not Disturb Fei Sheng (Bu Fan) Author: Butterfly Shadow under the Moon

Do Not Disturb Fei Sheng (Bu Fan) Author: Butterfly Shadow under the M…

Severns 0 146 2023.02.02 14:18
"Sanxiu Alliance." Songhe gave a dry cough. "A disciple has already sent a message. The monk who is breaking through the cultivation is named Chi Si. He joined the Sanxiu Alliance a few years ago.". Yesterday. He was in a discussion room with the fairy. Jin Yue frowned, pinched his fingers and calculated that the fate of the future was so chaotic that he could not calculate anything at all. The monks who came to attend the meeting were seething with excitement. The sudden promotion of the first two disciples could be called a coincidence, but when the third casual disciple was also promoted, even some elderly monks could not help suspecting that they had some unspeakable luck. Fortunately, there is autumn frost sitting on the side of Yunhua Gate, otherwise the people of other clans would not be able to sit still. But even so, the disciples of Yunhua Sect did not dare to walk out of Mingjianfeng at will, for fear of being surrounded by people from other sects. In the dungeon of Liuguangzong, there are evil demons who bring disaster to the world and evil practitioners who kill people like hemp. Because these evil things are too serious, they suffer from needling and burning every day, and life is worse than death. The red cotton was imprisoned in the prison in its original shape, and the fur of the fox had become so dull that it did not even have the strength to stand. Every time she approached the door, there would be a powerful spiritual force to block her back to the original place, and her bones seemed to be crushed all over her body. Next door to her was a bloodthirsty demon, who was lying on the ground and flicking his tail lazily. "Don't waste your efforts. When this cell was built, it was built by means of immortals. You can't escape." "Shut up!" The red cotton bared its teeth and roared. Just then, there was a sound of footsteps that were neither light nor heavy, and Hongmian raised her head unconsciously. The bloodthirsty demon hid his head and tail under his belly,face detection android, as if he had not heard anything. It was not until the sound of footsteps was far away, the cells around him were empty, and the fox spirit was already more than a trace, that he suddenly shouted: "Somebody, the fox spirit has escaped from prison." I hope that for the sake of his active exposure and serious reform, Emperor Liu Guangzong can make him suffer less punishment. These decent families have too many ways to clean up the goblins,temperature scanning kiosks, and they can't be provoked. Chapter 132 just so so. Walking to the door of the dungeon, the man stopped. He looked back behind him, with a gentle smile on his face. "You really deserve to be the Emperor Liu Guangzong. Even the bloodthirsty demon can tip off." The fox he held in his arms did not dare to move, and his hair trembled, not knowing whether it was because of fear or because of the wind. You have come to be a guest of Emperor Liu Guangzong. Why should you hide your head and show your tail? Out of the shadow came a man, who was Jin Yue, the suzerain of the Ryukuang Sect. The man stroked the soft hair on the neck of the fox, as if he were taking a leisurely walk in his own backyard: "I want to meet you, but I also use this method." "The Lord of Evil Cultivation is elusive, and we can only wait for him in this way." Jin Yue looked at the casual practitioner named Chi Si, or the evil practitioner disguised by the Lord of Evil Cultivation, and raised his hand to summon his own life sword. "Now that the Lord is here, I'll stay here for a while longer. I don't know what the Lord thinks." "I'm afraid Lord Jin can't keep us because of our busy affairs." Chi Si held the fox in one hand and shook the fan lazily in the other hand, face recognition identification kiosk ,temperature screening kiosk, with a faint irony in his beautiful eyebrows. The younger generation of our family is right. People who call themselves their own are not only bad, but also will not end up very well. There is a streamer flashing in the air, a beauty in red comes into the air, her posture is lazy, the fan in her hand is shining, "I haven't seen you for many years, the evil style is still the same, just this face.." As a monk after the Mahayana period, he can change his appearance at will. Although Qiu Shuang, dressed in red, was still smiling, her eyes became serious. "It seems that I should wish the evil gods a great success." There was no problem with the identity of the monks who came to attend the meeting, including Chi Si, who was disguised by the Evil Zun. Perhaps there is no such person as "Chi Si" in the world. From the very beginning, he was the identity of the evil Zun walking in the realm of cultivation. Even the robbery that caused countless people to discuss in the morning was disguised by him. You're smarter than I thought. Chi Si lightly stamped his foot, and the powerful Reiki ran around. As a disciple living in the Ryukuang Sect, he could not even react, so he vomited blood and fainted.
Each mountain peak of the Ryukuang Sect has a large protective array, and the disciples who come to attend the exchange meeting also have protective amulets, but these preparations can not resist the random attack of the Evil Zun. A monk in the Mahayana period is one step away from becoming an immortal. It can destroy heaven and earth, change mountains and rivers, and treat human life as worthless. Jin Yue and Qiu Shuang Xiu were not affected by Chi Si's blow, but their faces were not very good. With Chi Si's present cultivation, it is easy to take away the life of someone in the realm of cultivation. Why do you deliberately use so many means to make the whole realm of cultivation panic? Chi Si laughed out loud, and the fan in his hand pulled out a fan flower in his hand. "Do you know what I want to see most?" Qiu Shuang and Jin Yue did not open their mouths. I see you struggling in the hope of soaring, but in the end you can only go to despair. He sneered, his face full of sarcasm, "How can the way of heaven make people like you become immortals?" As soon as his voice fell, a flying sword with a solemn sword came straight at him. This sword is extremely fierce, with an overwhelming momentum. Chi Si, who was lazily playing with a folding fan, waved the fan to block the sword, and the relaxed color on his face disappeared. Buzz. Buzz. The sword made a buzzing sound, and the sword and the fan refused to give way to each other. For a moment, they could not tell the winner from the loser. And Jin Yue and Qiu Shuang beside, Chi Si can't let these two people seize the opportunity of sneak attack, sideways to the side to avoid, borrow Reiki to force the sword back. In this way, the high position he had just created was destroyed, which made him feel a little bad. Master,digital whiteboard price, Qiu Shuang Zhenren. Huan Zong took back his flying sword and stood beside them. Qiu Shuang glanced behind him and frowned. "Why did you bring him here?" Huan Zong didn't expect to rush over either. He was stunned and said, "Evil Zun has reached the Mahayana period. If he wants to do evil, he can't hide anywhere.". She may be able to rest assured when she is around us. 。 hsdtouch.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand