Qin Shi Huang, Grey Wolf

Qin Shi Huang, Grey Wolf

Severns 0 397 2023.02.02 14:13
Since the State of Zhao had seen the ambiguous love affair between Lv Buwei and his mother, he had remembered the man in his heart. Mother is Lv Buwei dedicated to his father, and Fang Luoling is the same, he is not a father, he will never let Lv Buwei's woman to erode his dike. He is the king of Qin, the future of Qin is dominated by him, not only that, the world will be his king of Qin. Women, want to use their own woman to get his love, his feelings. No, he's not the father. He won't. He never will. At this moment, he looked at the woman in his arms, his hands trembled, stroked her blood-stained cheeks, and the color between his lips was gradually covered by dazzling red. Wake up! The woman's faint breath brought out not the strength of life, but the gush of blood. Suddenly, the lips moved slightly: ".." Politics.. Zheng, she called his name vaguely. She had never seen a woman call her name so boldly. She had called it more than once. Has he seen her? Has he seen her before? Why after seeing her from the prime minister's mansion, he seldom had that dream again? Suddenly, Ying Zheng worried that she would die. He asked himself why he was worried. Was it because he had lost the object of torture or something else? “…… Cold.. The woman in her arms suddenly trembled. The loss of blood made her hands and her body slowly cold. Ying Zheng said nervously, "Bring me my cloak." Wang Ben and Li Xin are very puzzled,smart board touch screen, the king obviously does not like this woman, but suddenly very concerned about her. What is more puzzled is that Meng Tian seems to have special feelings for the maidservant of the Xianyang Palace, although neither of them has the experience of love, but we all know that the young general of the Meng family has had his own woman in love early. In addition to this military uniform, the sentimental Meng Tian seems to be more suitable to be a court musician. Wang Ben's reaction was faster, and he immediately took Ying Zheng's cloak from one side, and the cold man took it and wrapped the woman in his arms tightly. Wang Ben Leng Leng looked at the king, toward Li Xin handed the eyes,smart board whiteboard, then retreated to one side. Xia Wuqie's mansion is some distance away from the racecourse. Is it not Meng Tian's sweaty BMW? Xia Wuqie will not be dragged to the racecourse by Meng Tian. Young general, slow down.. Slow down.. Along the way, Xia Wuqie felt the horse galloping in the street and kept persuading Meng Tian, but Meng Tian didn't care so much. He only knew that Xia Taiyi could save Luo Ling, and he didn't care about the rest. "I have nothing to see your majesty." "Save her!" Not without courtesy, Ying Zheng saw that Xia Wuqi had come, and sternly ordered that his heart, which had just tightened and throbbed, finally loosened slightly. Meng Tian in the side has also urged: "Quick, quick." Want to guard to Luo Ling's side, but see the king with the ring hand has held Luo Ling with the same ring catkin, blood stuck in each other's hands, it seems that they were born to be a pair, never separated. Wind, dust again, smart boards for conference rooms ,touch screen whiteboard, Ying Zheng looked up at the sky, and then looked down again: "Lv Buwei, I will never lose to you!"! The baby is going to see Confucius. —————— Chang'an Jun's Surrender to Zhao: Overlapping Tears and Strong Smile (5) Racecourse injury is not only touched the nose, but also hurt the abdomen, fortunately, I got the timely treatment of Xia Taiyi, from the edge of death to save half a life. Vaguely, I had a hazy dream. In the dream, he held my hand tightly and asked me to wake up quickly. I sank into the dream, feeling him wrapped around my body and gently called my name. If you could remember me in the dream, I really hoped that I would never wake up. For more than a month, I lay in a humble house and was taken care of by a maid named "Moon". Can someone look at my life and death, is his great grace to me, what can I expect? Looking at the roof alone, I sighed slightly, the door suddenly opened a crack, and the warm sunshine crept in, which made me feel a little different in spring. Luo Ling. Meng Tian often comes to see me. He is the first person I see when I wake up. I am glad that I have a friend like him in this world. Aren't you busy today? See how busy you are? Have you come down today? "No, the moon was busy today and didn't come.". Actually, I'm almost fine. I'm just lazy and stay in bed.
” "That's all right." "Your Majesty, he." Maybe I shouldn't ask, but every time I can't help asking. Your Majesty is a little busy these days. "I, a maidservant, have no right to ask about his affairs." Every time talking about Ying Zheng, Meng Tian's eyes always dare not look at me directly, I know he is to comfort me for more than a month, he should have favored a lot of women, who I do not know, but the moon told me that now Xiong Pinting is quite favored. She is a woman that a man can't forget after meeting her. I admit that if I were a politician, I would like her, too. But to be objective, I'm just deceiving myself. Actually, the king of that day. Meng Tian wanted to speak and stopped, since I woke up, he is so cover up that day, I know that the government severely threw me like this, but he should never repent. My life, my death, for him, is just a fight with Lu Buwei. Tian, I have played the flute in the past two days, but I was born dull and very ugly. I changed the subject and talked about the recent practice of the flute. How can you be stupid? "I'm tone-deaf." "Come on, I'll show you." Meng Tian came to my side and played a song for me. The song is as moving as ever. I appreciate it carefully. He blows it affectionately. Unconsciously, time flows through his fingers. An hour later, Shi Nei Shi suddenly arrived and said, "Your Majesty has ordered that Fang Luoling is now well. He will return to his bedroom tomorrow to serve him." Chang'an Jun's Surrender to Zhao: Overlapping Tears and Strong Smile (6) "Luo Ling is not well yet, what's the matter?" Meng Tian severely scolded Shi Neishi,86 smart board, although he knew in his heart that this was not a matter that a Neishi could manage. It was only after such a torment that I recovered 78% of my body and whether I could get through it. Young general, this is the meaning of the king, the little one is also ordered by the king. Shi Nei Shiguo brought out the name of Ying Zheng as I thought. I'll talk to the king. 。 hsdsmartboard.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand