Jianghu Night Rain Ten Years Lantern-Zhuge Qingyun _ txt Novel Paradise

Jianghu Night Rain Ten Years Lantern-Zhuge Qingyun _ txt Novel Paradis…

Severns 0 182 2023.02.02 14:12
Du Nianyuan said with a smile, "You brought me up from childhood. There are some things that can't be hidden from you." Juran looked grave and speechless. "Don't worry," said Du Nianyuan with a smile! As long as the successful person is surnamed Wei, I will never ask! Juran sighed and said, "Thank you, Du Nianyuan!"! Sometimes people have a little selfish idea. Du Nianyuan smiled softly and said, "This is human nature. You don't have to be polite. But I'm not worried. I'm afraid Wei won't take part in it. Ji Mei may come. I won't let him take risks. Brother Guang is indifferent, and he won't fight for it. If he wants to go, you'd better stop him." "Is it really so dangerous in the mausoleum?" Said Juran. Du Nianyuan said, "I can only judge in this way, because I have not gone deep into it, but just because I know that, I can know that it is not simple." "What happened to you?" Asked Juran. Du Nianyuan smiled and said, "One word is poison!" "What poison?" Said Juran. "Poisonous insects, poisonous beasts, poisonous gas, almost everything is poisonous," said Du Nianyuan. "If I hadn't discovered it early, I'm afraid I would have planted it in that tomb." Just as Juran was about to speak, Du Nianyuan's face suddenly sank and he said, "Auntie!"! I take you as one of my own,interactive flat panel display, so I reveal so much. You must swear not to tell anyone, otherwise I can't control a lot! Juran couldn't help but feel a chill. "Don't you even let him know?" Du Nianyuan nodded and said, "Yes, you can only stop him from going in, but you can't say why. He's young and vigorous, and maybe he'll meddle in other people's affairs. That's not my fault!" Juran nodded creepily and said no more. Wheels and horses' hooves raised a cloud of dust over the ancient walls. Finally, on the eve of the conference,interactive digital whiteboard, they arrived at Qinglong Bridge. It was a desolate town, but it was suddenly crowded with many Jianghu people. Gong Yeqin arrived three days ago and hurriedly greeted him. Du Nianyuan stuck his head out of the window and asked, "Is everything ready?" Gong Yeqin bowed and replied, "I have arranged it, and my wife's office is ready." Du Nianyuan nodded and said, All right! Have a good night's rest today and prepare for the meeting at dawn tomorrow. Gong Yeqin agreed. Du Nianyuan looked back with a calm face and said, "Aunt Zhu, from now until tomorrow morning, don't leave me alone. We have been in love for many years. I really don't want to destroy it!" Juran seemed to want to say something, but in the end she held back. Du Nianyuan waved his hand, Zhu Jiahua shook the rope, and the car drove straight into a large courtyard surrounded by a fence, followed by a large group of people and horses. There was still a glimmer of light in the east, and at the foot of Badaling was already surrounded by crowds of people. Everyone was looking forward to the beginning of the conference with fear and excitement, but to their surprise, smartboards for business ,interactive panel board, the conference seemed unusual this time. God riding brigade did not make much arrangement, only with a square platform, one side against the mountain wall, casually blocked with a cloth curtain. It seems too simple to hold a meeting of heroes on this platform. When the red sun was rising, Du Nianyuan's car, driven by the four waiters, slowly entered the meeting hall, and all the people made way one after another. As soon as the car stopped, many big men, old and young, poured out of the crowd and surrounded Du Nianyuan's first group of people in the middle, but they did not speak. Dear friends, which way are you from? Protruding from the wall was an old man who proclaimed the name of the Buddha, "The deacon of the Shaolin Sutra Hall, Difan Hou An!" As he spoke, he took off his long crown and coat, revealing his bald head and cassock. The people around him did the same. They were all monks in disguise! Du Nianyuan said with a slight smile, "So you are all the masters of Shaolin. Why are you still vulgar?" Difan managed to suppress his excitement and put his hands together, saying, "The poor monk and others are willing to take the risk and come in disguise in order to avoid the detective of your brigade and ask for a share in front of all the heroes in the world." Du Nianyuan burst out laughing and said, "Have you come to ask me for your master?" There was a commotion all around, as if shocked by the words.
Difan's face was full of excitement and he was about to open his mouth when suddenly an old man pushed aside the crowd and hurried over. His face was covered with frost. "Go back quickly," he said in a harsh voice. "You and I have lost the face of Buddhism!" The crowd was in an uproar and immediately knelt down. Di Fan Na Na said, "Elder Martial Brother Headmaster.." The old monk was Master Dijing, the head of Shaolin. "Younger Martial Brother!" He snapped! What do you mean by that? Cough! The reputation of Shaolin has been ruined by you for many years. How can I tell the Buddha? Difan lowered his head with shame. But Du Nianyuan was a little excited and said, "Good Master!"! Where the young disciple offends, I pray for Master Haihan! Di Jing replied to her with a light salute, "Old Sleeve has been captured. There is nothing to complain about. It's just that the disciples of our temple have done something like this. They have lost their duties as monks. Old Sleeve is deeply sorry." After all, he is a Buddhist disciple who is strict with himself and lenient with others. Du Nianyuan could not help blushing for a moment and said, "You don't have to be too modest, Master. I have sternly blamed you for your behavior. But I don't know if my husband came here with the Master." "Brother Wei did come here with Lao Xiu, but he doesn't want to show up yet," said Di Jing. Du Nianyuan's expression moved again and he said, "What does the master call my husband?" Di Jing said calmly, "Brother Wei Shi doesn't want to regard himself as the leader of the Divine Riding Brigade, so Lao Xiu has to call him that." Du Nianyuan's expression suddenly changed, but he immediately regained calm. She waved her hand coldly to Di Jing and said, "If your disciple doesn't want to make things difficult for me any more, I want to go to the stage. This meeting is convened by our brigade. I can't let you wait too long." "Be my guest, madam," said the mirror with a bow. Du Nianyuan smiled and floated forward. Surrounded by the four disciples and Xu Gang, he lightly stepped onto the wooden platform, and all the people under the stage leaned over. Dark, but see the crowd, but do not hear the slightest sound. Du Nianyuan stepped forward and leaned down slightly. The crowd under the stage also went down, that is,smart board interactive whiteboard, everyone involuntarily returned a gift, not only shocked by the prestige of the God Riding Brigade, Du Nianyuan's own intimidating bearing is also the reason. hsdsmartboard.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand