Please don't kill yourself.

Please don't kill yourself.

Severns 0 153 2023.02.02 14:07
I know how much Zheng Lin likes to brag about himself every day. Because a sister in our dormitory refused his confession, he spoke ill of my sister every day. It's disgusting! "Wow, am I the only one who has been focusing on the beauty of Ye Nian's little sister?"? It seems to be without makeup, it's so beautiful! In the end, Professor He's hero saved the United States, which is too good for me! Public opinion reverses. But one thing Ye Nian couldn't figure out was that pouring sewage on her would ruin her reputation in the school until she was isolated and maliciously slandered by the people around her, which was the same as what happened to the original owner in the school a few years ago. Ye Nian felt that this matter could be regarded as the same person's doing. But a few years have passed since the incident happened in my freshman year, which is enough for the students at that time to graduate. But now it seems that the man is still in school. Could it be a school teacher? Or a janitor who works here? Ye Nian thought of this, but there were still too few clues. However, in any case, is the so-called soldier to block the water to cover, Ye Nian knows that this time the person hiding in the dark is just a small test, there will be more in the future. However, she was ready that no matter what she would face in the future, she would not shrink back lightly, and finally she must go back safely in order to understand in detail what had happened to her friend Wang Quan. Ten o'clock at night. Dark night envelops, leaving only a faint light of the waning moon,smartboards in classrooms, not a star. He yuanming had just arrived home and opened the door. It was dark in the room. No one, no matter how late, would sit on the sofa with a warm light waiting for him to come home. He turned on the light, roughly pulled the tie off his neck, and threw it on the sofa with his coat. He didn't eat anything tonight, but he had no appetite at all. He sat on the sofa at random,digital touch screen board, looked up and closed his eyes, pinched the bridge of his nose with his index finger and thumb, and looked tired. He remembered that after his marriage, whenever he went out to work, he would always receive messages from his wife reminding him not to forget to eat dinner, to remember to take medicine on time when he was sick in the company, and to bring an umbrella when it rained outside. In the past, I never thought much of these things, but after divorce, I always think of them gradually in the dead of night, and then slowly fill my whole mind. Every picture is her smile, her voice, interactive touch screens education ,smartboard for business, and the rare tender moments of two people. Even when he forgot to bring a change of clothes when he went to the bathroom to take a shower, he would blurt out his wife's name and habitually ask her to help bring in his pajamas. He doesn't know what's wrong with him? I don't want to believe that I'm in love with the wife who has been neglected by me. He thinks it's all because of habit. As long as you don't think about her and look for her, these abnormalities will pass slowly. He's still him, and life will slowly get back on track. Suddenly a mobile phone rang, breaking the silence around. He yuanming still kept his original posture and picked up the phone without even opening his eyes. yuan Ming, I'll come to see you tomorrow evening. Shall we have a meal together? Yao Meng's voice came from the other end of the phone. He yuanming opened his eyes and was silent for a while before he said, "No, I've been busy with my work recently." His voice was a little hoarse. ...... yuan Ming, have you been avoiding me recently? ?” He yuanming raised his hand and kneaded the bridge of his nose again, as if he had a headache. "No, don't think too much." yuan Ming, you still love me, don't you? You kept your distance from me because you were married. Now that Ye Nian has let you go and let you regain your free status. Why do you refrain from staying away from me!? "As I said, I've been busy with my work recently." "Busy at work?"? I haven't seen you a few times a week since your divorce, which was not the case before your divorce! Busy work is an excuse! yuan Ming, what on earth are you thinking about? Are you still mad at me because I broke up with you to go abroad? But I told you that I regretted it after I went abroad, and I couldn't forget you these years. Can't you forgive me? He yuanming heard her words, not only did not move the slightest, but some at a loss.
He remembered that Ye Nian had told him before that she could not see him several times a week, and that after Yao Meng came back, she saw her more than his wife. He had always felt that he respected his wife, that he gave her everything she wanted, and that there was no need for any material worries. But until this moment, he yuanming realized that as a husband, he really did not do well. The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me from 2019-11-17 18:49:36 to 2019-11-19 21:23:50. Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 2 bottles of Momo; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! Chapter 12 there are always people who want to hurt me after divorce. Ye Nian wanted to invite He Yichen to dinner that day, just to see if he could get anything out of his mouth. Unfortunately, apart from his admission that he was the driver who knocked down the original owner three years ago and caused her to lose a leg, there was nothing else for Ye Nian to explore. After going back, she looked over and over again at the information about the accident, but came to the same conclusion as the police-because of the accident, and the main responsibility was on He yuanming. But in the end Ye Nian could only give up. Monday is usually the busiest day of the week. After finishing the morning course, Ye Nian was ready to go out for a meal with his roommate. Because before Ye Nian invited He Yichen to dinner, she suddenly remembered that she should also invite her roommates to dinner. On the first day of school, Ye Nian received a lot of food from his roommates. Although it was not expensive, Ye Nian still took it to heart. Because of the school forum post some time ago, Ye Nian became a celebrity in the school. When she came out of the teaching building and walked outside the school, many people would take the initiative to greet her. Of course,smart interactive whiteboard, Ye Nian also responded politely with a smile. Because there were classes in the afternoon, it was not convenient to run too far for lunch, so Ye Nian took his roommates to a high-end Japanese restaurant about one stop away from the school. hsdsmartboard.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand