Buddha-like cousin

Buddha-like cousin

Michael 0 234 2023.02.02 13:57
Prince Leng Leng, fundus flashed a trace of hatred, just to open his mouth again. Hearing this, Emperor Shungong said coldly, "The prince doesn't have to worry about the affairs in Shu. Let Zhongshu Ling be responsible for it, and then send a group of imperial physicians to solve the plague for me at the first sign.". In addition, the prince was in charge of the ceremony. Su Cong's face sank, but he dared not object. If there is nothing else to do, let it go. As soon as the words came out, the courtiers with different thoughts at the bottom all put away their expressions and stepped down. Zhongshu Ling was the last one to leave, and when everyone had finished, he slowly stepped forward and said, "Your Majesty, don't worry too much. Take care of the dragon body!" Emperor Shungong raised his eyes. Zhongshu Ling was a veteran of two Dynasties. He was honest and incorruptible. Emperor Shungong also trusted him: "What does Aiqing think of the assassination of the King of Jin in Shu?" This question is straightforward, if the general minister is certainly not dare to answer directly, but Lord Chu is direct: "His Highness the King of Jin is usually diligent for the people, virtuous reputation is also rising, naturally violated the bottom line of some people, thus drawing fire." Shun Gong emperor bitter pull out a smile, look at the whole court, dare to say so directly, in addition to this Zhongshu Ling, also can not find anyone else. Over the years, the prince's hand stretched out longer and longer, even with the queen, dare to win over the minister quietly in private. Work diligently for the people and do more things that have not been seen, but learn a set of skills to win people's hearts. It was not that he was partial. The palms and backs of his hands were all meat. The good reputation of the King of Jin was earned by himself. On the contrary,large palm trees for sale, the prince who should help him solve his problems was not thinking about business more and more. Now you don't even spare your own brother? With a wry smile, Emperor Shungong said, "This time there will be Lao Aiqing in the affairs of Shu. You can dispatch the people who can be used in the court." "Yes." Zhongshu made a slow salute and then retreated. When Wu Taibao, who was waiting on him, saw that everyone had gone, he went up and pinched his shoulder for Emperor Shungong. "Does the emperor want to take a nap?" "He hasn't slept a wink for two nights since the accident in Shu. Even a man can't stand it." Go to the imperial concubine's palace. Emperor Shun Gong rubbed his eyebrows and stood up. "" Wu Taibao hurriedly helped him down the steps. ... Empress, you can use some.. You haven't had a proper meal for days. If you go on like this, your body will collapse. The maid beside the imperial concubine was trying to persuade her to have some food. The imperial concubine really has no appetite these days. The emperor is here! Hearing that the emperor was coming, the imperial concubine's eyes brightened and she got up and went to the door. My concubine pays his respects to the emperor. Before he could squat down, he was lifted up by Emperor Shungong and said, "My beloved concubine is exempt from courtesy." In the past few days, Emperor Shungong knew that the imperial concubine was also anxious and worried, so he had just finished the government affairs and rushed over. Seeing her red eyes and the black and blue at the moment, Emperor Shungong felt uncomfortable at this time. After all, fake blossom tree ,outdoor ficus tree, he was also his own son. He threw away the identity of the emperor. He was just an ordinary father. Gu Hou has arrived in Shu. I heard that he brought Lin Xie, who is famous for his medical skills. I also sent Zhongshu Ling to the hospital today. The doctors who came to the hospital again will also go to take care of him. Sheng'er will be safe. Listening to Emperor Shun Gong's gentle and patient words at the moment, the imperial concubine's eyes turned red again, and she could not help sobbing softly. Seeing this, Emperor Shungong could not help hugging people in front of him to comfort them. Your Majesty, Sheng'er, he.. "You don't have to say much. I know that I will never let him be wronged for no reason." Emperor Shun Gong said seriously and made a decision in his heart. Hearing what he said, the imperial concubine was not an importunate person. She only nodded her head in a low voice and wiped her tears, which made Emperor Shungong feel distressed. The queen's palace was not so calm, and the prince went directly to the queen's side after the court. Hearing the decision made by Emperor Shungong, the queen was so angry that she broke her teacup. Mother, there is no one of us in Shu now.. Gu Ziqing stared at it closely. I dare not act rashly. The queen steadied her mind and said, "Have all the people of the last time been evacuated?" Su Cong nodded and said, "Don't worry, it's all gone.". No matter how capable Gu Ziqing was, he could not find any evidence.
” The queen breathed a sigh of relief, but she was still restless. "It was too urgent last time. You didn't discuss it with me in advance. Your father is suspicious now. After all, the eyes of the whole court are staring at you. Don't make any more mistakes." At the thought of the frosty face of Emperor Shungong in the morning, Su Cong pulled the corners of his mouth with self-mockery: "Mother can rest assured that I am not so important in the heart of my father." "Nonsense!"! You are the prince! Is the crown prince, but also his legitimate son. Don't forget your identity at all times. Those concubines are inferior to you. Hearing what the queen said, Su Cong also straightened his expression: "I will not let my mother down.." Sichuan is a mountain city, Du Yin saw so many tall and towering mountains for the first time, and then compared with the mountains in the capital, it is simply an earthy bag! She has been in a much better mood since she came here. Wearing a veil, I walked around the street market near the manor. Although it was sultry, Du Yin saw a lot of fresh things and fresh food. The custom in Sichuan is spicy, which removes the moisture on weekdays. Just in line with her appetite, all the way to buy, meet the street food stalls, also want to go up to join in the fun. The autumn cicada has been following her closely, although it has been accepting Du Yin's words, in fact, all the movements on all sides are seen in the eyes. In the distance, there were two dark guards, both of whom were sent by Gu Ziqing. There were so many people in Shu that the situation was complicated and they had to guard against them. Du Yin is not aware of the slightest, see a selling brown sugar cake, happy to let people wrap up for her. She had never eaten such a thing as glutinous rice cake in her life, but looked at it as a glutinous rice and an authentic Sichuan snack, and wanted to take it back and let Gu Ziqing taste it. After buying the snacks, she made a detour to a place where she bought masks. Du Yin looked fresh and bought several. When all the street markets were finished, the cicada said, "Madam, it's not safe to go any further." Du Yin nodded, she promised Gu Ziqing will be obedient,faux ficus tree, today also went out to eat, naturally there is no reason to stay, so obediently went home. hacartificialtree.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand