The best evil emperor

The best evil emperor

Michael 0 197 2023.02.02 13:49
After I picked up Lisa, I went directly to the direction of the door, but this time after I picked up, I could clearly feel the soft touch of Lisa's body in my hand, this passionate touch should be in my hand, so that I unconsciously felt the desire to soar up, the lower body also followed by a subtle reaction, but even now I no matter how passionate. I will not hold the arms of the hands of Reisha how, but after a while when she finished the toilet is not necessarily, hey, but I heard that women in the urgency of urination is easy to reach orgasm, but I have never experimented with this, but whether it is true or not, in the virgin's first time will not be so comfortable. Because the pain of tearing the heart and lungs after the hymen was broken had gone beyond everything, which I had seen from the sweaty sweat and painful expression on her head when I broke Xuaner's first night, but this Lissa was different now, but she had the effect of aphrodisiac in her body, that is, I didn't know if the passion brought by her aphrodisiac could overwhelm the pain. But anyway, even if that statement is true or not, it is impossible for me not to let Lissa go to the toilet and forcibly possess her now. In this way,water bottle packaging machine, all the psychological warfare I had done before was in vain. So now, no matter how excited my lower body is, I have to hold back. So with this in mind, I quickly used a little True Qi to forcibly suppress the lust from my heart. Then I smiled generously at the beautiful woman in my arms and walked quickly outside the door, but the door was closed when I came in, so when I got to the door, I smiled and looked at Lissa in my arms,liquid bottle filling machine, and I found that her pretty face was still hanging low, and her face was twisted to one side, although I knew she was quite shy now. But I smiled and said softly, "Miss Lissa, help me open the door first, or we can't get out." This time, in the bosom of Li Sha Wen Yan body obviously moved, and then looked at the closed door, this just some embarrassed to me embarrassed smile, face more ruddy, and then some shy stretched out the jade hand to pull the door, this time I saw her like that unconsciously in the heart completely laughed, said this Li Sha but a general, usually but imposing. But now encounter such embarrassing and shy things but reveal the reserved nature of the daughter's family, become so restrained and shy, juice filling machine ,PET blow moulding machine, it seems that her weak and soft side is indeed much more lovely than her usual strong appearance, to be more attractive, read this, my heart's good feelings for Lissa have been strengthened. At the same time, I also secretly decided in my heart that if my plan to break my virginity was successful tonight, I must include Lissa in the ranks of my women. If this thing was successful, she would be my first foreign woman. It was really a sense of achievement to think about it. I could get a foreign girl. Of course, I had a sense of achievement. But I haven't got it yet, and when I get it, it will be cool at that time.
At this time, although Lisha was shy in her arms, she still managed to pull the door open. Joking, how can we go out without pulling the door open? I am holding her now, but as soon as I pulled the door open, I saw Lisha's jade hand hanging feebly in front of her chest. On the surface, her hand seemed to be powerless and natural in front of her chest, but after careful observation, I found that her fingers were moving slightly. It seemed that she was scratching a few places in her chest, and then I understood that her chest must be tingling and itching under the contact with my body because of the effect of the aphrodisiac, and her body was very hot, so she couldn't help but want to scratch her chest, but because I was holding her, she couldn't scratch it brazenly, so she could only scratch it secretly, but now my internal force has reached 30%. Plus my observation is already keen, so I saw her little action at a glance, this time I was laughing in my heart, it seems that this Lisa is now unbearable passion ah, but her reserve this time I do not know if it is harming her, to tell the truth, the most unbearable thing in the world is lust, more uncomfortable than the urgency of urination, she just drank two glasses of water in one breath. Plus the resistance of lust, so drink too much water, urinate so hard, plus endure for so long, naturally can not hold back, but I know she is not only this can not hold back, but also can not hold her more and more rising feelings. With this in mind, I know that the longer I let her aphrodisiac enter the body, the more violent the feelings will be, and then it will be easier to break through her now very fragile defense line, but it is not good to hold back her desire to urinate for a long time, it is easy to reduce her lust and affect her body, so I can't delay this for a long time. When the time comes, it will not be a shame. Maybe she will be so ashamed that she will ignore me all the time. So thinking of this,liquid bottle filling machine, I strode out of the door, took a look at the door of the other party, and found that it was still closed. It seems that Xuaner's little baby is probably sleeping soundly now. gzxilinear.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand