Peerless Wind and Cloud txt Complete Works E-book Download Mobile Novel Download Complete Works Novel Download

Peerless Wind and Cloud txt Complete Works E-book Download Mobile Nove…

Michael 0 317 2023.02.02 13:46
Originally, Xiaobing killed people, and I could also get experience, but this valley is not big or small, just enough for Xiaobing to get out of the range of master and servant. And this guy is a little too stingy, afraid I share his experience, always hide to the other side to kill, never close to my side 500 meters. Go quickly and let the enemy run away. I'll kill you and roast you. With a shout of anger, I ignored Xiao Bing and concentrated on killing the enemy. Although small ice is not happy, but at the moment also can not care about a lot, if the delay continues, he will not get any experience. Sometimes I find it strange that this guy is just a summoning beast, NPC, but why does he like to upgrade so much. Just as I was getting up, I suddenly heard a faint, melodious sound of the piano. Yan ran? I was delighted to know that they were in no danger now. It seemed that Yiyi had rescued them from the cave, otherwise she would not have been so leisurely and carefree to play the piano here. The faint sound of the harp was nothing to my ears, but it was not to the ears of the people in the inverse heaven. I am sure that there must be thunder in their ears now, and they are as uncomfortable as snakes, just look at the scarlet letters floating out of their heads. Although they are all small numbers, they are constantly emerging. Coupled with the physical pain, even the immortals can not avoid fear. Knowing that Yingxue and Yanran were all right, I felt relaxed all over my body, as if I had put down my great worries, and I was no longer as nervous as I had just been. The Holy Dragon Sword of God is no longer blindly chopping, but using the swordsmanship of the Blood Shadow Gate, every move is like flowing clouds and flowing water. "You don't look better when you play, but it's even better when you kill people. It's often a gentle touch, like a lover's kiss, that takes your life." Ruthless boss,ultrasonic welding transducer, please stop for the time being. Little brother Luo Shuihanyan has something to say. Just as I was killing happily, I heard someone shouting on the top of the hill on the left. I looked up and saw a group of sackcloth players running down the hill at a high speed. Running and drinking, as if to tell me to stop. Cold smoke in Luoshui? Sounds familiar! Damn it, I don't care what you are, how dare you tell me to stop? I don't care about you. I'm having a good time, and the last thing I want to hear is the word stop. I didn't care who was coming, and I didn't stop. Instead, I sped up. These are all experiences!!! The other side came very quickly, only a few minutes, has been in front of me, dozens of long swords brush together pointed at my vital part of the body, will go against the heaven people behind them. I snorted coldly, and as soon as I raised the Holy Dragon Sword, I wanted to split these guys who wanted to be swordsmen. Ruthless boss, please listen to me! That Luoshui cold smoke rush road. I glanced at him coldly and said, ultrasonic cutting machine ,ultrasonic sonochemistry machine, "It's you again, Mohist. You don't have to say anything. I'm going to kill them all today." Originally I would not stop, but I am also very tired now, the Holy Dragon Sword is very heavy, has been waving like this, until now my arms are very sore and numb, I just rely on a strong and unyielding will to support it. Otherwise, I would have put down my sword and had a rest. Killing people is also tiring. Ruthless boss, or I mentioned to you last time, give up killing, give the game a peaceful space, I hope you consider. Luoshui cold smoke sink track. This guy's brain is so rusty that he runs out to tell me peace at any time. Does peace come from the mouth? How dare you guys talk about peace? What are you talking about?! I said coldly, "It's the same sentence as last time. It's impossible. If you have a hard time with me, I don't mind sending you all back to Novice Village." I really doubt what kind of person this guy is. Why does he always have a hard time with me? Let me give up killing. Why doesn't he let others give up killing.
Luoshui Hanyan was not inflamed. He still had that look. He said quietly, "Ruthless boss, I don't think I need to say more about the truth. You must understand better than I do. In the real society, people don't have any hope. In this virtual society, why don't we try it together?"? If we succeed, the world will be a world full of love, and it will be.. "You bastard can really live in vain, you let me give up killing, then others?"? If I give up, can others give up? Don't you want me to fight back or scold back? You're not out of your mind, are you? I said angrily. As I speak, I secretly transport Xuangong and want to recover my strength as soon as possible. Old Huang's best elixir, which can quickly restore physical strength, is not much. It's better not to use it or not. This thing is less than one pill. But when it comes to people like Luoshui Hanyan, the living can be angry to death, and the dead can be angry to live. Luoshui cold smoke seems to be very confident, do not take my words seriously, "no, ruthless boss, I have been in contact with the inverse heaven and the east fort, they have said that as long as you give up the hegemony of the world, live in peace with people, then they will naturally give up force, in fact, we can fight for economic strength, and do not need to fight by force." "Oh?"? Is that what they say? Then why did you lead me out of the Holy Dragon City in cold blood, and set up a heavy force here to attack my two ladies? You, open your blind eyes and see, if I come a little late today, my two wives will become coke, this is what they call giving up? Is that what you call contact? My contemptuous way. Only a fool will believe what you say. Anyway, I will never believe it. Luoshui cold smoke seems to be not clear about the whole story of this matter today, smell the words can not help but be stupefied, this just way: "This.." Maybe it was a misunderstanding? You can really say it. Is this still a misunderstanding? This is the standard to divert the tiger away from the mountain, surrounded by Wei to save Zhao, left me outside the city,ultrasonic spray nozzle, can't go back to the city with cold-blooded trouble. I don't know what's going on in the Holy Dragon City now. The fat man called me three times just now, but he was too busy to answer. I think cold-blooded is almost successful now, although I don't know what his ultimate goal is. fycgsonic.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand