Tomb Piracy Notes _ Nanpai Sanshu

Tomb Piracy Notes _ Nanpai Sanshu

Michael 0 186 2023.02.02 13:44
I was discouraged, and the courage just now disappeared, and I didn't dare to go in again. Are you confused by fear? In this case, should we go back to look for backup first? However, in this way, all the things I have done before are in vain. The stuffy oil bottle and the fat man had no trace at all, so they disappeared at the bottom of the lake. If they went up at this time, would it be possible to go into the water again? Even if I come again, do I have the courage to repeat the process just now? I'm afraid not. Then, perhaps the stuffy oil bottle and the fat man really disappeared from my life. Then I couldn't help but miss Pan Zi. If he were here, what a great driving force he would be? I'm really different from them. I thought I had enough experience, but courage doesn't seem to have much to do with experience. People in the courtyard, as long as a few steps back, swing legs, has been up, within a few minutes can be out of the strange ancient building at the bottom of the lake, everything in front of no longer need to consider. But I was still there, hesitating, because I knew clearly in my heart that it was impossible to stop as long as I took the first step, whether forward or backward. At this time, the eye caught sight of something, a clear handprint. The handprint was printed on the window frame,ultrasonic spray nozzle, but I didn't find it because I was too nervous just now. The place was full of sediment, and the handprint was so clear that it had obviously been made not long ago. Is it mine? I compared them and saw that there were two very long fingers in the handprint, which were left by the stuffy oil bottle. I was stunned at first, and then compared the position of the handprint, which happened to be the action of breaking the window frame-the stuffy oil bottle broke the window frame here? It was a few hundred meters from here to where I first came down. He took off his helmet. How could he walk for such a long time without any appearance? Did he also become a water ghost? Incredible in the heart more and more, can think of stuffy oil bottle, psychological suddenly certain. Didn't you promise to help him? If he turns into a water ghost, At the worst,ultrasonic handheld welder, I will become a water ghost even if I die, and the water ghost trio will not be too lonely. If he hadn't saved me several times in the past, I would have died long ago. Now I'm just taking a risk for him. Why not? Is my life worth that much? I managed to calm down. To tell the truth, this did not alleviate my fear. I was even more afraid. I trembled almost uncontrollably. I could not suppress it at all. But the faith in my heart was so strong that I swam into the back hall through the window in the face of this fear. As soon as I entered, I immediately thought, isn't that impolite? Do I have to knock first? In this way, people may think that I am knowledgeable and reasonable, and let me live. Then he slapped himself in the mouth to calm himself down. The situation in the back hall was the same as that in the front hall, and the green light did not light up again as it bypassed the avoidance bit by bit. I almost saw the situation after the avoidance, but I stopped, because my hands were shaking so that I could hardly hold the searchlight. The trembling could not be suppressed, and the lights shook with the rhythm, making the evader in front of him look like he was going to fall down, so he had to use his other hand to help him take the last few steps. At that moment, the nerves of the whole body were highly tense, Ultrasonic emulsifier machines ,ultrasonic molten metal, the heart was ready to see any horrible situation, as the situation behind really came into view, and even felt that the blood vessels in the brain were about to burst. However, in the searchlight, there was only a white collapse and nothing else. Fuck! I have a feeling of being teased. Under extreme tension, people do not relax immediately because they don't see anything, but continue to tighten. Looking around, I found that the whole inner hall was completely closed, the back was empty, and there should be only one gate leading to the back courtyard. I saw it outside just now. It's the street outside. If something glowing green was here before, it must still be there. It must be hiding. I held my breath and swam over, making defensive movements, looking under the collapse to see if there was anything under it, but it was too messy to distinguish. As I watched, I suddenly saw the only thing standing. There was a screen in the corner of the back hall. I don't know what material the screen is made of, but it's not rotten, but the hinge in it can't support it, it's tilted crookedly, and it's not in shape.
The searchlight shone, and the scalp became numb bit by bit. Behind the screen, a strange figure was printed. www.xiaoshuotxt.com Yinshan Ancient Building Chapter 34 Come True T, xt, small, say, day, don All of a sudden I froze, my feet were weak, my whole body was out of strength, I dared not move any more, my eyes did not dare to leave, and the searchlight kept shining in that direction. Under the penetration of the powerful searchlight, the figure was quite clear. What made people's hair stand on end was the man's posture. The man's posture was very strange. The whole man was almost upright there. The whole shoulder was collapsed. My first feeling was that the man was floating over there like me, but it seemed that the figure was motionless. Only a corpse would do that. At that time, the feeling of suffocation had reached its limit, which was probably the most incredible thing I had ever encountered. If it were on land, there would be countless explanations, but it was at the bottom of the lake, sixty or seventy meters deep. The shadow stood there leisurely and motionless. It was definitely not a diver. What on earth is this? Is it a monster or a water ghost! No one can survive underwater without an oxygen tank, and no one can stand like this underwater. My heart is trembling, this time his mother really hit the big luck, to Ah Gui said that I'm afraid it's really a water ghost, I can't help but not believe it. Thinking of the water ghost, I immediately thought of the bones we were looking for before: these are the dumplings that the people of the archaeological team turned into corpses in the water after they died? Is that the dead after the village was flooded? Is the disappearance of the stuffy oil bottle and the fat man the trick of these things? If the dumplings are easy to handle, I can't run slower than it with all my equipment. If it's a ghost, I'm afraid I'll have to be his scapegoat. Fatty, if they are in distress, I don't know if they will come out to help me. I was completely at a loss, afraid to move forward and turn around,ultrasonic metal welding, because I was afraid that when I turned around, this thing would rush at me immediately, and I would rather watch it kill me than suddenly feel something different behind me. fycgsonic.com

Comments

글이 없습니다.
제목
답변대기 | Test
Facebook Twitter GooglePlus KakaoStory KakaoTalk NaverBand